Eddie Betts

What do you think of the AFC recruiting Eddie Betts?

• Yes, $500k is fine

Votes: 205 61.6%
  • Yes, but we're paying too much

Votes: 64 19.2%
  • No, not worth the money

Votes: 45 13.5%
  • No, just do not want at any price.

Votes: 19 5.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Robinson is who would force Pets out. If it happened.

Robinson would be joining Pets in the SANFL. Please AFC, make sure that this does NOT happen!

I know we need to turn over our list in order to get rid of the dead wood - but that doesn't mean we need to take another team's dead wood and make it our own.

Really? a first 22 player from a higher ranked team than us would play out the year in the SANFL?

if he can't get a game ahead of our captain at least, there is something very wrong

Had enough of reading your drivel. You're joining the other clowns on the ignore list.

I <3 thread necrophilia!

Here's Vader showing his in-depth knowledge of other teams lists.

VB over Mitch Robinson! :D

Would have been a good pickup IMO.

Hard as a cats head, goes in with no regard for safety. Can take a grab. Shanks the odd kick.

He's alot like that bloke who left.

I had a lot of time for Robbo. Mad as a cut snake, but cant fault his endeavor. If he had an offensive weapon other than a long bomb forward he'd be bloody impressive.

Always said that if you combine his attack on the ball and hardness with Bryce Gibbs skill and class, you'd have the perfect player.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That says more about Carlton.

He was alright with us, and I always rated him.

We gave him the flick because he lied to his teamates and the coach and CEO.

To be fair, he was protecting Garlett at the time, but he was on his last warning after a number of other incidents (getting in a brawl at the BDO and a few other things).

Looks like the kick up the ass getting moved on got him a bit more focussed up there, which is good to see.

Bumped this thread to show that in the poll on should we recruit Eddie at the top of the page,
38.4% of the 333 posters that voted thought that they either didn't want him or he was too expensive.
I wonder what they think of Eddie now he is a Crow?

There are a few posters saying they do not want Gibbs, too old, too expensive, not a good player etc.
It will be the same story with Gibbs, put him in a better team, he will quickly become loved here for his skill and
ability to play many roles.

Trust the recruiters.

Bumped this thread to show that in the poll on should we recruit Eddie at the top of the page,
38.4% of the 333 posters that voted thought that they either didn't want him or he was too expensive.

There are a few posters saying they do not want Gibbs, too old, too expensive, not a good player etc.
It will be the same story with Gibbs, put him in a better team, he will quickly become loved here for his skill and

Trust the recruiters.
I don't trust SOS

Trust the recruiters.
I was one of the posters who backed us getting Betts.

Imo, the Gibbs deal will get done & he is a need, but not worth much more than pick #13.

I would trade in Rocky with a pick in the 20's from Lyons or next year's 2nd rounder... then consider hartlett if the blues want way overs for Gibbs.

Trust the recruiters.
I like him

Trust the recruiters.

If Betts went to port adelaide, he'd be washed up now. Betts is flourishing as result of the men around him. we have the best kpp forward group in the league.

Now we know how good Gibbs should of been, but he was surrounded by inferior men. Gibbs will draw heavy tags.

Not saying Gibbs won't work.

Back