EDFL Div 1 2014

Remove this Banner Ad

Westmeadows and hadfield big improvers but that's just based on preseason scuttlebutt and hype

Mangan To win goal kicking

Craigieburn could be a big improver if all the locals at other clubs return
I know Westy have picked up a few but who have Haddy recruited that will lead to this improvement? Any news on wc or TL

I know Westy have picked up a few but who have Haddy recruited that will lead to this improvement? Any news on wc or TL

With Digby Morrell the new coach at West Coburg, he will surely bring a few extra guns with his connections and maybe even a gun A grade player I have heard, and imo they will be right up their next season pushing for promotion into Premier Division.

Taylors Lakes, have heard a few rumours about Taylors, but, it is silly season, heard a few may retire and a couple heading over to the WRFL but all rumours atm, nothing to hang your hat on. They would not need to add that much to their list from last season to be one of the favourites again next yr. Highly rate Taylors Lakes, they can beat anyone as they proved last season beating Northern 2 times, consistency was the main issue for them in 2013.

Going to be a very close division next year imo.

Whats the story with Tulla other than mango joining?

Any new recruits, have they retained all players plus a few that had season ending injuries last yr?

If they do they will be very hard to beat that's for sure. I just hope the club gets all sides on the field next year and starts being a solid club again.:thumbsu:

Glenroy, anyone got news on the 46ers?...

Not sure who haddy have signed but apparently have picked up quite a few

My neighbour plays at Hadfield, he said they signed a premiership CHB from WRFL who has in turn recruited a few of his friends to Hadfield also. I don't know names though but when the clearance list comes up on EDFL site we will know, but I am hearing 6-7 Div 1 players.

I am told he bought with him senior players from RDFL, WRFL & NFL though..
When I hear any more I shall post ASAP

Got names of a couple clubs: Box Hill, West Preston Lakeside, Sunbury, the other 2-3 clubs I didn't get names of. Sorry. Does anyone know when they show on the EDFL clearances page?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Craigieburn could be the big movers in 2014

They have signed 10 quality players already, some of these include:
Jesse Davies
Big TK
Daniel Nolan
Dave Renton
Matt Thomas
5 others from the Northern Footy League

Plus 3 guns are very close to signing in the coming days!!!!

Watch this space .........

Jesse Davies
Big TK
Daniel Nolan
Dave Renton
Matt Thomas

Who are the players from the northern league?? Have they lost any back to sth morang with the coach??

Got names of a couple clubs: Box Hill, West Preston Lakeside, Sunbury, the other 2-3 clubs I didn't get names of. Sorry. Does anyone know when they show on the EDFL clearances page?

there from glenorden and coburg districts
Thanks for that. Glenorden won the premiership in WRFL & Coburg Districts struggled in Edfl Div 2. Does anyone know which players though?

Clearances open February 1st

Thanks mate will be keen to keep an eye on it then.

Jesse Davies
Big TK
Daniel Nolan
Dave Renton
Matt Thomas

Thomas is an absolute gun

Apples and oranges knackers... Will not make an impression at this level. Care factor 0.
good pick up for hadfield running defender
better player than you were as coach buddy

I agree with Kyboy, I already knew they picked him up, was thinking they picked up another from Glenorden.
I saw Adem play about 3 times in the season in WRFL & also in both finals.
Was easily one of their best players in most, if not the lot of them.
From what I have seen should dominate here easily.
Great get I say.
Oh and ps - I done my research on laverton from 2 seasons (when you coached there, he got 1st best & 3rd best against you when you coached & I also hear you were the worst coach ever to coach in WRFL (from a few Laverton boys whom are here with me right now - they said to say to you care factor of your opinion 0 & don't be sour you just have no idea about footy (not coming from me but these blokes who know you very very well)
What have other clubs picked up?
I hear Oak Park have signed most of their list bar 3-4?
Also Tullamarine would have to be up there too not losing any and gaining many?

Laverton Magpies aka Justin Moran. You are more than welcome to come down to the mighty Hadfields nest & watch me next season so called "flop".
I have been training on my own (mini pre/pre-season) for the last 40 days incorporating weights, sprints, interval training, plyometrics.. Things you as a "coach" wouldn't even know about. And that's true every time I played against you I would take the piss and dominate taking each and everyone of your players on. Not only are you such a piss poor pathetic excuse of a bloke, but you have absolutely no clue. None at all. Cannot wait to have an absolutely brilliant year on the track as a player personally and do what I do best. And also together as a team striving for glory. And thanks Anthony Gia and kyboys for the positive feedback, it's great to see people who speak the truth and know their footy, unlike some keyboard warriors.
2013 Was year of the Glenorden Hawks, 2014 The year of the Hadfield Hawks.
Yours ALWAYS truthfully & sincerely,
Adem Bektash ;)

I agree with Kyboy, I already knew they picked him up, was thinking they picked up another from Glenorden.
I saw Adem play about 3 times in the season in WRFL & also in both finals.
Was easily one of their best players in most, if not the lot of them.
From what I have seen should dominate here easily.
Great get I say.
Oh and ps - I done my research on laverton from 2 seasons (when you coached there, he got 1st best & 3rd best against you when you coached & I also hear you were the worst coach ever to coach in WRFL (from a few Laverton boys whom are here with me right now - they said to say to you care factor of your opinion 0 & don't be sour you just have no idea about footy (not coming from me but these blokes who know you very very well)

I played under justin at his time at laverton and his coaching wasn't the reason we were crap... We had a group of blokes that weren't prepared to put in the amount of commitment needed to be a good side... Myself included will put my hand up and say that I didn't train nearly enough

Laverton Magpies aka Justin Moran. You are more than welcome to come down to the mighty Hadfields nest & watch me next season so called "flop".
I have been training on my own (mini pre/pre-season) for the last 40 days incorporating weights, sprints, interval training, plyometrics.. Things you as a "coach" wouldn't even know about.

Lol justin is a personal trainer... Fair to say he would know about weights sprints and plyometrics

Also dominating lavo the last couple of years isn't a massive achievement but good luck at haddy rob don is a good coach and a good bloke

My neighbour plays at Hadfield, he said they signed a premiership CHB from WRFL who has in turn recruited a few of his friends to Hadfield also. I don't know names though but when the clearance list comes up on EDFL site we will know, but I am hearing 6-7 Div 1 players.
So you get on here, ask a question about a WRFL CHB 'gun ', I answer who it is and tell you that he will be an average pick up and you decide to do hour research about me and you happen to be out associating with what would have been the misfits from Laverton - says more about you than me don't you think?
With a player budget of $0 every year for 3 seasons and if the apparent crap coach that I was, I'm fairly certain that after my 1st season wouldn't have been appointed for my 2nd season and then again after my 2nd season would have not been appointed for a 3rd and final season that because of the many very ordinary individuals unable to put in what is required to be successful I announced to the club that I would be after 10 years of coaching retiring from all football coaching.
It is the egos and head cases like yourself and Adem with heads like watermelons on a toothpick that have made coaching no longer fun or worth the time...
And as for the exercise stuff Adem, basic stuff to understand given I managed a PT Company for 15 years, was offered a strength and conditioning role at Carlton in around 2002-2003 and now run my own PT business...

So enjoy your season and it didn't take long for you to pump yourself up on BF did it? Give an idiot enough rope and they'll hang themselves...

Yes my name is Justin Moran and have never tried to hide from that. I sit very comfortably with my footy achievements playing and coaching-wise... Would have done just as well too with Nick Dikers player budget too... Give him $0 to spend and you along with your team-mates would never have got near finals, nor would you have stepped foot in the club

Remove this Banner Ad

Back