EDFL Div 1 2014

Remove this Banner Ad

Watch the 1st half if oak park v NOBS. I'd have to say that oak park would have to have the starting on ball division in the comp. pascu, Kennedy and German starting with Bloomfield in the ruck. Wouldn't get much better then this. If there Fwds start marking the ball look at divy 1 teams

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LOL with Bloomfield in the ruck mate you must be very confused.

Laverton Magpies aka Justin Moran. You are more than welcome to come down to the mighty Hadfields nest & watch me next season so called "flop".
I have been training on my own (mini pre/pre-season) for the last 40 days incorporating weights, sprints, interval training, plyometrics.. Things you as a "coach" wouldn't even know about. And that's true every time I played against you I would take the piss and dominate taking each and everyone of your players on. Not only are you such a piss poor pathetic excuse of a bloke, but you have absolutely no clue. None at all. Cannot wait to have an absolutely brilliant year on the track as a player personally and do what I do best. And also together as a team striving for glory. And thanks Anthony Gia and kyboys for the positive feedback, it's great to see people who speak the truth and know their footy, unlike some keyboard warriors.
2013 Was year of the Glenorden Hawks, 2014 The year of the Hadfield Hawks.
Yours ALWAYS truthfully & sincerely,
Adem Bektash ;)
So why the move to west Footscray? Found it too tough at this level? Was always going to happen.... Don't say I don't know my footy...

Laverton Magpies aka Justin Moran. You are more than welcome to come down to the mighty Hadfields nest & watch me next season so called "flop".
I have been training on my own (mini pre/pre-season) for the last 40 days incorporating weights, sprints, interval training, plyometrics.. Things you as a "coach" wouldn't even know about. And that's true every time I played against you I would take the piss and dominate taking each and everyone of your players on. Not only are you such a piss poor pathetic excuse of a bloke, but you have absolutely no clue. None at all. Cannot wait to have an absolutely brilliant year on the track as a player personally and do what I do best. And also together as a team striving for glory. And thanks Anthony Gia and kyboys for the positive feedback, it's great to see people who speak the truth and know their footy, unlike some keyboard warriors.
2013 Was year of the Glenorden Hawks, 2014 The year of the Hadfield Hawks.
Yours ALWAYS truthfully & sincerely,
Adem Bektash ;)
Hey superstar what happened to you single handedly carting the Haddy hawks to Premiership success???? Found out the EDFL div 1 was a little too hot to handle? Gone running back to the WRFL

Lol bektash... Pretty embarrassing pumping up your own tyres and talking up hadfield to leave before round 1 after crapping on about team glory etc

Lol you guys make me laugh.
I am still training and keeping fit, left Hadfield a few weeks back. They'll be fine with or without me. Never said they'll win the flag but they will be very competitive.
I played a pracy and played well. It was nothing like not being able to handle or anything like that. In the last 2 weeks my relos have signed at West from Orden and I checked out the club and want to play footy with them & best mate Zangari.
Gotta love big footy! Ah missed this.. Bless you lads

You guys are funny. Facts- Ricky Marcy at this stage is retired but his cousins play at Tulla and they would love him to have a season with them. Facts- GA has had a small sponsorship with Tulla as he has with many clubs, certainly not bankrolling. Facts- Tulla have got many out for tomorrows praccy, one reason is there are a number of injuries which are better to rest and get right for next week and the other reason is the skipper has his engagement party tomorrow and the popular man that he is quite a few of the players are attending that. Fact- over 40 guys trained Tue which is massive for Tulla. Hopefully this clears a few things up.

Well said - good clarity.

Big year for the Demons - hope they win it and Kent and Mangs kick 200 between them with a fit Micky Egan, Joey Laverde & J.Mar drilling it down their throats!

Tips?
Tulla by 60pts
Oak park by 10pts (game of the round)
Craigieburn by 25pts
T/L by 30pts

Be very weary of writing off Hillside, not saying they're going to win flags or anything but I believe they're going to be a lot more competitive than what a lot of people are giving them credit for. Not from there either, just seen them play over the past couple of weeks and there is some good signs.

It sounds like you have more than a passing interest in Hillside. It is difficult to place them in the top 8 of Division 1.
Have a few mates down there... don't get me wrong i'm not saying they're going to win a flag or anything, but I truly believe that they're going to be a lot more competitive than what people are giving them credit for.... don't think they're a certainty for the spoon

Have a few mates down there... don't get me wrong i'm not saying they're going to win a flag or anything, but I truly believe that they're going to be a lot more competitive than what people are giving them credit for.... don't think they're a certainty for the spoon

Aside from your observations what makes you think they'll be competitive? Is it new recruits?

They've lost Edwards, Hargrave, O’hAilpin, Turner, Rayment and Farrar from last year's premiership team and not only does that unsettle their structure on paper they're also losing 7 - 8 goals per week too.

Tips for this week:
Tulla by plenty (Mango and JK to kick 15 between them)
Oak Park
Hadfield
Taylor's Lakes (Buddy to kick 7)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Great work once again by the EDFL. No div 1 preview on the website, no ins or outs. Absolutely hopeless!!! and why have they moved the radio show from 10am to 1pm. Most of the radio audience and guests will be either playing or getting ready to play. No bloody idea

I have a plea for all the Div 1 clubs who have excess players in the U18 division.

Can you please get together and ensure Tullamarine get a team on the park every week. In a season where there is already only 16 games the last thing we want is two more weekends with no games for the boys.

Scores today ? So how many did mangan and kent kick
Tips for this week:
Oak Park
Hadfield
Taylor's Lakes (Buddy to kick 7)[/qu

I know we are struggling for umpires and it is a thankless job and my boys were very lucky to get away with a close win against a very determined Hillside outfit. I reckon they will be very hard to beat on their home deck. Back to the umpires I thought I had seen everything until today. Hillside lead 5 goals to nil and we (Tulla) got a free and a 100m penalty because a bloke was wearing an earing. The umpire assured us that this was the rule, surely that isn't right? Then we got another free and 50m because a hillside guy kicked a terrific goal and shouted F### come on. The umpire gave Tulla a free in the centre for swearing. As I said we were very lucky but the umpires sure don't help their cause when they pay penalties like this.

Scores today ? So how many did mangan and kent kick
Tips for this week:
Oak Park
Hadfield
Taylor's Lakes (Buddy to kick 7)[/qu

Fair enough - closer result than I thought but I'm sure I'm not the only one. As Ash said Hillside will be hard to beat!

I heard Mang kicked half a dozen but not sure on Kent.

hadfield showed quite a few people that they are there to play this year, all reports were that craigiebrun were going to smash them.

hadfield showed quite a few people that they are there to play this year, all reports were that craigiebrun were going to smash them.

Will be interesting to see how they go against West Coburg and if you make a 2nd post. :)

Just watched WebTV don't bother watching unless you are from Premier division. Absolute joke, only talked about Greenvale v Abers, Strathmore etc. nothing about div 1 or 2.
Anyway my tips and predictions for anyone interested
WC v Haddy battle of the big 2 winners from rd 1 both these sides finished next to one another last year on the ladder and they both look like being big improvers. Should be a cracker with the Burgers just getting home.
Tulla V OP on the face of it both of these teams were ordinary in rd 1. Tulla to sneak the points at home
Lakes v Roys both these sides have played in the last 2 finals series with Glenroy having the wood on Lakes last year beating them every time. Should be a cracker but I think Roys to continue their hold over the Lakes and win by 3 goals.
Crazy v Westy crunch game in only rd 2 for these 2 with the loser dropping to 0 & 2. Crazy were very disappointing last week whereas Westy got close to Lakes. These 2 teams fought out relegation last year and the loser of this one might be heading down the same path. Both sides were hyped before rd 1 but I think Westy will be too good and win by around 4 goals.
Looks like we might be in for some wet weather footy

Remove this Banner Ad

Back