EDFL Division 1 - 2013

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just Heard from a Good source that Shagger Broadbent already signed and sealed for next year at Deer Park , loves it down there with all his mates, bad luck Westy!!

Hello Mick my ol' mate

Shannon will dominate B Grade footy

You've been quiet lately, you stated Holland is the best coach in the EDFL, I disputed this and have been vindicated. A coach should be able to get results when push comes to shove for a finals spot late in the season, he has clearly failed. Now I think you owe me an apology

I agree Broadbeast would kill it in B grade edfl but you cant deny he isnt the bigegest mercenry in local footy 15 clubs in 16 yrs probably on the money or close to.

Mick i think you should check your sauce or i might shoot mine because we hear different things like he wants to move closer to home hates our comp in wrfl and would prefer to spend his time around the corner and closer to training at the westy pub or gladston park pub instead of traveling to timbuch two for an extra few hundred when he can get a thousand a week at Westy anyway.

Y
I agree Broadbeast would kill it in B grade edfl but you cant deny he isnt the bigegest mercenry in local footy 15 clubs in 16 yrs probably on the money or close to.

Mick i think you should check your sauce or i might shoot mine because we hear different things like he wants to move closer to home hates our comp in wrfl and would prefer to spend his time around the corner and closer to training at the westy pub or gladston park pub instead of traveling to timbuch two for an extra few hundred when he can get a thousand a week at Westy anyway.
Not sure a 20 minute trip is that far?

Y
Not sure a 20 minute trip is that far?

You are on money sorry my bad it is only 13 mins away i looked at google maps from 196 mikelham rd gladdy park to ballarat rd deer park 13 mins away sorry broady too for picking on ya man i dont even no you from a bar of soap all my comments have been percepted that way from all the clubs you been to so no more pickin on ya man sorry man
Im not saying all this either because someone had a go at me yday down at werribee to pull my head in and your actual a real good fella apparently so sorry man

Disappointing to not have had more discussion for the first week of the finals.
Northern Saints to just beat the Roys. Big ground should suit their run but good weather might suit the talls of the Roys. Both sides close to full strength should be a cracker. In the cut throat final the difference between Demons and Lions has been 1pt and 12 pts so they are pretty well matched. Both sides have injuries especially Tulla but it should be a cracking match with Tulla winning by 7pts.
League medal Fort Caruso or Justin Marcy

Whitnal has selected himself having not played for 2 months. Good call/ bad call???

I guess the playing coach has the final say in the end

and rightly so,

good on him:thumbsu:

Going to be a cracker of a game at Section Rd Greenvale tomorrow :footy:

Good luck to both clubs:thumbsu:

Grand final preview IMo

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Northern Saints Vs Glenroy Grand Final it is. Next Sunday at Windy Hill 2pm

Glenroy V Tulla - Not a bad game at Coburg today, pity about the wind though...

Well done to Glenroy on making the Grand Final:thumbsu:

A few injuries today, but time will tell.

Got a bit fiery throughout the game with a couple of reports, will be interesting to see the outcome of them this week at the tribunal.

I saw a few of the Northern boys and they were chomping at the bit to get out there...

Going to be a belter at Windy Hill this sunday and good luck to both clubs:thumbsu:

Two pretty even teams yesterday at Coburg in the Preliminary Final .
Both Tullamarine and Glenroy played some good hard footy
Seems that the difference in the game may have come from the concentration factor of the 2 coaches and who was able to keep a level head on matters that were happening on the field, and not verballing opposition and his very own players and supporters throughout the entire day
Once someone learns to control his irrational emotion , he may get some success somewhere in footy land.....maybe the WRFL but never again in the EDFL

Fort and Nat Caruso went 1-2 in the league B and F :thumbsu:

Great effort by the two caruso brother but bad news if north coburg do win as they going to coburg in vfl again are they so edfl will be hope that glenroy win or it going to be a bye round for first division club next yr when then play north cobutg big concern big concern big worry and big concern
i tip north coburg this wk by 28 point

Great effort by the two caruso brother but bad news if north coburg do win as they going to coburg in vfl again are they so edfl will be hope that glenroy win or it going to be a bye round for first division club next yr when then play north cobutg big concern big concern big worry and big concern
i tip north coburg this wk by 28 point

Source?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back