EDFL Division 1 2016

Remove this Banner Ad

It's funny that u think that. He will be lucky to kick 20 goals. Will get better defenders play on him then in divy 3. Also not many players kick 50 goals in divy 1. Only 3 last year so your saying his as good as the clokes and mullens. Your dreaming.

Most sensible post i have seen for days. C Cloke kicked 75 odd, Mullen 55 odd and J Cloke about 50. If anyone thinks Flavel will kick 50 they are A. Dreaming or B. the poster is Flavel himself.

If Glenroy can get 20-25 out of Flavel it would be a good return.

Most sensible post i have seen for days. C Cloke kicked 75 odd, Mullen 55 odd and J Cloke about 50. If anyone thinks Flavel will kick 50 they are A. Dreaming or B. the poster is Flavel himself.

If Glenroy can get 20-25 out of Flavel it would be a good return.
Agree completely. Dreaming big if you expecting 50 from flavel.

It's funny that u think that. He will be lucky to kick 20 goals. Will get better defenders play on him then in divy 3. Also not many players kick 50 goals in divy 1. Only 3 last year so your saying his as good as the clokes and mullens. Your dreaming.
I didn't say he'd kick 50 mate local footy fan did

Sorry I stand corrected

In a promising note looks like Oak Park may have got a ruckman. If so word has it Bloomfield may play on if it means more time up fwd next year
Heard a bloke named akin erdin has gone to oak park expecting to play 1's

Is in for a rude awakening... Has some ability but no where near he thinks he is

And doesn't listen when attempting to teach him areas where he's deficient

Heard a bloke named akin erdin has gone to oak park expecting to play 1's

Is in for a rude awakening... Has some ability but no where near he thinks he is

And doesn't listen when attempting to teach him areas where he's deficient
Hahaha that has to be the funniest thing I have heard. Bloke would struggle to get a game in burnsides 1's

You seem to have a issue with burnside mate? Could I possible pass your number on and see if you could get a game down there?
Why would I have a problem with burnside ??? That post was directed at the ability of akin erden. P.s I know the coach at burnside so need for your helping hand there mate.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I heard that Shirley Bassey is bringing out a cooking show with Gordon Ramsay based in Coolaroo
Their first guest chef is Ernie Sigley cooking cajun quail
Both stories sound pretty similar.
Wake up
Pretty sure he was a registered player there just before he went to the vfl them afl

I know he played juniors at roxy....
But Pretty Confident haddy had him as their home club but he never played a game for them

I heard that Shirley Bassey is bringing out a cooking show with Gordon Ramsay based in Coolaroo
Their first guest chef is Ernie Sigley cooking cajun quail
Both stories sound pretty similar.
Wake up
Shirley Bassey?? Showing our age here JH!! Ernie Sigley what a legend Lol

Why does Dean Wallis coach when he has a son, that is being touted as being drafted. Wouldn't you rather watch your son play.. Interesting! Sure he will get to a few games but Essendon VFL play a lot of Saturday games.

Why does Dean Wallis coach when he has a son, that is being touted as being drafted. Wouldn't you rather watch your son play.. Interesting! Sure he will get to a few games but Essendon VFL play a lot of Saturday games.
Mate really, who are you or any of us to judge.
If he wants to coach then coach.

Why is it that you seem to take every opportunity to a have shot at EDS, previously Smith now Wallis. Still haven't got over the GF loss ??

If you speak to Brayden Shaw son of Tony. He'll tell you his dad only watched him 10-20 times during a his career due to radio commitments. I'm assuming Dean will watch his son when he can just like Tony did

Why is it that you seem to take every opportunity to a have shot at EDS, previously Smith now Wallis. Still haven't got over the GF loss ??

Hey boys, I'm not actually saying anything untoward as its great his son will probably get picked up, as per the newspaper article, but my mail is Wallis will step down as coach and Barnard will be announced senior coach. I was just hoping it might have came from someone following EDS, to break the news.

Also where have I criticised Syhlo. I think his a gun of the competition and was good in premier when at Marby. Plays the game hard but fair, and I like him as a player.

I can't recall ever saying anything untoward against EDS. If so, find it and show the BF readers..

Remove this Banner Ad

Back