EDFL Division 1

Remove this Banner Ad

Bottom side on % gets relegated if points are even.

Jackson Valpato. Gun, but small. Will probably win the Jets B&F I would think.

Hey Mel, out of the div1 sides would Hillside have the most TAC games from players this year?? Just wondering regarding future talent at clubs in div1.

Hey Mel, out of the div1 sides would Hillside have the most TAC games from players this year?? Just wondering regarding future talent at clubs in div1.

Douttas would probably have the most.

They've got, Laguda, Wallis, Brown and Meyers who have all had games. Campisi and Hobbs at the Jets too. I think Hillside are down to 3 now. Throw in a very good 18s and they've got the nucleus of an excellent senior side down the track, although I suspect Laguda and Wallis will get drafted.

I thought
Does appear to be some good young talent at Hillside and I think these Jets boys are top age so if they don't get drafted (but maybe 1 or 2 might) or go to VFL and decide to stay at Hillside, they could build a competitive side around them. Probably need to recruit a senior midfielder from somewhere who is a leader to take them forward. I'm not saying the current captain isnt capable, but just think they need someone from outside and someone who has played premier or equivalent. But a good future down at shark park if they can stay in div1.
I thought you were against blokes dropping down from premier turbo

I thought

I thought you were against blokes dropping down from premier turbo

I'm thinking of someone who is maybe nearing the end of premier level and has a bit of experience. Someone around 27-29 maybe, who wants to lead a side and has future aspirations to coach a club. Be a key player at div1 level but a part player in premier..

My comment you are referring to was in relation to guys like J Young & S Smith who I think are still good enough to play premier and play well.

Zephaniah Skinner.

Found this on him.

Link

Looks like they'll continue to ignore blokes like Ntalianis who was great for their 18s yesterday.
if you were on the list at DS you would be pissed there recruiting more players,will it cause disharmony amongst the group or will it be able to gel together time will tell.

I'm thinking of someone who is maybe nearing the end of premier level and has a bit of experience. Someone around 27-29 maybe, who wants to lead a side and has future aspirations to coach a club. Be a key player at div1 level but a part player in premier..

My comment you are referring to was in relation to guys like J Young & S Smith who I think are still good enough to play premier and play well.

well said

Zephaniah Skinner.

Found this on him.

Link

Looks like they'll continue to ignore blokes like Ntalianis who was great for their 18s yesterday.
Hopefully EDS video their games because Zeph has an unbelievable spring and he will take some big hangers get ready for a couple of Almost Footy Legends entries

with craigebuirn back in premier should be competitive now with the list they have Clokes dangerous and corouzouzous and co also very good before last year at airport

insider has mitch farmer back next year and making a big play for Didak, Tarrant (chris) and Jesse White when he gets cut

with craigebuirn back in premier should be competitive now with the list they have Clokes dangerous and corouzouzous and co also very good before last year at airport

insider has mitch farmer back next year and making a big play for Didak, Tarrant (chris) and Jesse White when he gets cut
Not sure but think clokes are on a 1 year deal.

Just watched the EDFL match of the day. Great win by OP. I notice they were missing 3 of there best 5-6 players in German, Hall and Bloomfield. Can they trouble EDS for second spot as I can't see anyone beating craigieburn. Westy are a shambles full strength team and could only manage 9 goals. Very overrated

(Log in to remove this ad.)

EDS vs Crazyburn could this be the grand final preview? got down to D.s over the weekend and must say Craigieburn are looking the goods!

Shylo vs Young will be a great match up.

Just watched the EDFL match of the day. Great win by OP. I notice they were missing 3 of there best 5-6 players in German, Hall and Bloomfield. Can they trouble EDS for second spot as I can't see anyone beating craigieburn. Westy are a shambles full strength team and could only manage 9 goals. Very overrated

Westy were pretty ordinary agree. But far from full strength. At least 6 regulars missing like Barry, Rizzo, Fenton, Oneil , Aldridge etc.

But every team has inj this time of year and oak park were also missing some key players. Will be pretty tight for 3rd and 4th although I think all 3 sides oak park, tulla and Westy are all making up the numbers.

Westy were pretty ordinary agree. But far from full strength. At least 6 regulars missing like Barry, Rizzo, Fenton, Oneil , Aldridge etc.

But every team has inj this time of year and oak park were also missing some key players. Will be pretty tight for 3rd and 4th although I think all 3 sides oak park, tulla and Westy are all making up the numbers.

What is Westi missing Cat, do you think they got the right players in. I think they miss someone in the 27-28 age bracket with good premier or VFL background through the midfield. Can't expect some of the older guys to keep carrying the load.

What is Westi missing Cat, do you think they got the right players in. I think they miss someone in the 27-28 age bracket with good premier or VFL background through the midfield. Can't expect some of the older guys to keep carrying the load.

you've just listed tamer abdullah's footy resume there mate

Senior vfl experience
Premier division experience
Premiership captain of a div 1 side

you've just listed tamer abdullah's footy resume there mate

Senior vfl experience
Premier division experience
Premiership captain of a div 1 side

Hey mate fair point Tamer is a good player but I meant someone with better voice leadership. Tamer great player but doesn't seem vocal you know what I mean.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back