EDFL Division 1

Remove this Banner Ad

Footyjunky, where did that come from? your not a big fan of Whitnall i take it? I can tell you whats going on at the Roys! MONEY, the lack of it to keep up with the wealthier clubs.

G'day Aussieone, is that even true? What about the money you offered recently to a few blow (back) ins? Must have some money.

You might want to do a little research. From last season, 3 have gone to EDS, 2 are travelling overseas, 1 retired. 3 out for season due to injuries. As for the Reserves, most have retired, a couple have gone to 3rd division for a little money. Yes they are sitting 2nd bottom, but a few of there losses were by 1point, 4 points, 2 points, 17 points. Hope that answers some of your questions. Cheers
This is my point blokes left, the first question is y? and the second question should be why wernt they replaced? Every man and his dog knew blokes were leaving. Kite the only good one anyway. Every team has guys that come and go for a variety of reasons but the strong clubs stay competitive. If EK beat them then they are GONE. how long has whitnal been there? 5 /6 years how many finals have they won in that time? My point is I don't think they are in a better position now than when Big Red took over. 20k per season should get some results surely. ps good teams win the close ones, united teams win the close ones. pps I hope they stay up we don't want the Roys in div 3

This is my point blokes left, the first question is y? and the second question should be why wernt they replaced? Every man and his dog knew blokes were leaving. Kite the only good one anyway. Every team has guys that come and go for a variety of reasons but the strong clubs stay competitive. If EK beat them then they are GONE. how long has whitnal been there? 5 /6 years how many finals have they won in that time? My point is I don't think they are in a better position now than when Big Red took over. 20k per season should get some results surely. ps good teams win the close ones, united teams win the close ones. pps I hope they stay up we don't want the Roys in div 3
Good points,that's why tulla deserve a pat on the back seemed as though the doors where gunna shut at one stage and now there on the verge of another finals campaign.

Maybe the pot has been stirred a little, but it's worth the discussion because of their profile and payments.

I reckon they are saying all the right things around the club, but they won't stay. Money won't change that.

How many blokes on here are supporters that have a beer with them after the game and get to hear a little lip service. Kidding yourselves.

Maybe the pot has been stirred a little, but it's worth the discussion because of their profile and payments.

I reckon they are saying all the right things around the club, but they won't stay. Money won't change that.

How many blokes on here are supporters that have a beer with them after the game and get to hear a little lip service. Kidding yourselves.

If they help get the club promotion, or not and then go, well then there's not much anyone can do about it.

From my own POV, love what's happening at the club. Kids are still getting to play senior footy, which is more than you can say at some clubs, crowds are way up, big developments hopefully around the corner at DS, and a much better feel around the place than before.

No great surprise people will try and stir the pot to try and put a dampener on what's happening.

EDS vs Crazyburn could this be the grand final preview? got down to D.s over the weekend and must say Craigieburn are looking the goods!

Shylo vs Young will be a great match up.

I don't think we will see Smith v Young as Hamilton will be wearing Shylo like a glove. it will be interesting to see how both sides backline will contain the forward power of Cloke/Cloke/Fletcher v Kite/Carey/Skinner.

I don't think we will see Smith v Young as Hamilton will be wearing Shylo like a glove. it will be interesting to see how both sides backline will contain the forward power of Cloke/Cloke/Fletcher v Kite/Carey/Skinner.
Kite wont be playing, and doubt if Carey will

just over the half way point of the year did people expect to see the ladder in the shape that it is at the moment?

and who are the top 5 players in the comp?

just over the half way point of the year did people expect to see the ladder in the shape that it is at the moment?

and who are the top 5 players in the comp?
Yes ladder is as predicted
J young, j cloke , s smith then I think there's 10 blokes who could be the next 2

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Pretty sure craigieburn and the clokes would just be worried about getting the job done this year. Not a lot of point talking about premier when we haven't won a final yet let alone the gf. Both the clokes know they would be wanted at many clubs next year so I'm sure they'll figure out what there doing at seasons end, it's not like there fringe players that need to worry about getting signed somewhere

So, how about some tips?

I'm hearing 5, maybe 6 U18s lining up this weekend for the Eagles which is a great wrap for the club. Should really be a good game with some great match ups right across the park. Obviously I'm going with the Eagles by enough.

Oak Park by 65
Tulla by 28
Westmeadows by 39

I'm hearing a gun full forward from down Cranbourne way may be on the lookout for an EDFL Div 1 club for 2016.

Kite Carey skinner
All out for eds.

That makes it tuff for eds although none of them played in round 3. In saying that though Craigieburn are a better side from earlier in the season. A good move if Craigieburn are playing the kids as buckley park is a big ground and outside run and speed are vital.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back