EDFL Division 1

Remove this Banner Ad

Kent, Adam Sayers, Callum Strugnell and Chris Barton followed Ash.

Possibly a couple more big names who are also leaving Tulla. Not going to Lancefield as far as I know.

Kent and Sayers are good mates of Ash and came to Tulla with him but Strugnell was one of the first ones to say if Ash stays I'm leavening Tulla. Apparently Ash's opening line to all Tulla players was 'you are worth way more than you are getting at Tulla'. Looks like the kid decided to swallow his pride and take the money.

Kent, Adam Sayers, Callum Strugnell and Chris Barton followed Ash.

Possibly a couple more big names who are also leaving Tulla. Not going to Lancefield as far as I know.
Plus mangan also leaves some massive holes for tulla lets hope theres not to many more, already without 18's last thing they need is a mass player walkout

Delaney - lancefield or retired one or other
Egan - more leaning to retiring then playing
Hare - gone to oak park
Strugnell - lancefield
Mangan - gone
Sayers - lancefield
Vernon - retired
Tate - retired
Harmes - gone yarraville
Kent - lancefield
Hynninen - retired
Laverde - gone or retired
Doyle - very undecided
Barton - gone lancefield
Lachie smith - westmeadows
Dean Simmons - westmeadows
Vinny schiavello - knee reco
Oppedisano - keilor park
Hardman - probly not playing

Delaney - lancefield or retired one or other
Egan - more leaning to retiring then playing
Hare - gone to oak park
Strugnell - lancefield
Mangan - gone
Sayers - lancefield
Vernon - retired
Tate - retired
Harmes - gone yarraville
Kent - lancefield
Hynninen - retired
Laverde - gone or retired
Doyle - very undecided
Barton - gone lancefield
Lachie smith - westmeadows
Dean Simmons - westmeadows
Vinny schiavello - knee reco
Oppedisano - keilor park
Hardman - probly not playing

That hurts a lot, and with the reissues not playing finals and no u/18s there won't be any depth.. Perhaps the Tula army blokes who sink cans and sing each week might have to strap on the boots. Would be a reasonable amount of coin freed up but doubt anyone is going to be able to bring in 18 fresh players that will make them contenders again. Will struggle to get a ressies team I suspect.

Taylor Lakes been very quiet after finishing the season strong, anyone got news on them.

No big loss.... Thinks he's 20 times better than he is

Got belted by his own team mate a few years back... Top bloke.... One of the most selfish players I've seen
Might not be a big loss but still played pretty much all year in a team that played in a grand final. Really he got belted from hes own team. Personal issued or what was it over?

Tulla from playing off for a flag to c grade?
He is playing assisant coach. He must of though get had to go down to start hes coaching path. All due respect if he is good enough to play in tulla team pretty much all year he is probly too good for div3 so i guess the coaching is the only reason to drop.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That hurts a lot, and with the reissues not playing finals and no u/18s there won't be any depth.. Perhaps the Tula army blokes who sink cans and sing each week might have to strap on the boots. Would be a reasonable amount of coin freed up but doubt anyone is going to be able to bring in 18 fresh players that will make them contenders again. Will struggle to get a ressies team I suspect.

Taylor Lakes been very quiet after finishing the season strong, anyone got news on them.
I think its not next year that is the worry its the following year cos the like of colin Laurie wont be there.

Might not be a big loss but still played pretty much all year in a team that played in a grand final. Really he got belted from hes own team. Personal issued or what was it over?

have known him since he was in 18's.... Has always had a way over inflated ego

As for being belted by a team mate happened at training.... Not one bloke went to his defence... Nuff said

have known him since he was in 18's.... Has always had a way over inflated ego

As for being belted by a team mate happened at training.... Not one bloke went to his defence... Nuff said
Well yeah enough sed then if no one did. Did u play in the same side as him? U sound like u know him pretty well by the way your talking

Well yeah enough sed then if no one did. Did u play in the same side as him? U sound like u know him pretty well by the way your talking
I'm a bit older than him.... Used to watch him play 18's was a good 18's player but thought he was better than he was very undisciplined gave away lot of 50's just a very selfish player

Watched him in a senior final a couple years ago.... Gave away two 50's in a row in the final quarter to seal the elimination final loss for his side

Maybe with a bit of time he's matured since I last saw him play though
Well i think thats happens with good u18 players they think there better n worth more then they are so i think to be honest i think thats pretty normal. Has he played mostly seniors or 2s do u know? When was the last time u saw him play? If he played in a senior final he must be a decent player.

I'm a bit older than him.... Used to watch him play 18's was a good 18's player but thought he was better than he was very undisciplined gave away lot of 50's just a very selfish player

Watched him in a senior final a couple years ago.... Gave away two 50's in a row in the final quarter to seal the elimination final loss for his side
Thats pretty costly to give away 2 50s in a final that lost them the game. must have a temper. But he must of matured cos i am sure ash manning wouldnt of tolerated someone that gives away alot of 50s. And manning would just gift he games if he was no good. True?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back