EDFL Division 1

Remove this Banner Ad

A question for the Forum, judging from the EDS Highlights package what is the area of contact made by Youngy to smith ??? Cheekbone ?Jaw ? Neck ? Nose?

There is defiantly contact, the only thing you could argue would be the force and as he played on and kicked 2 or 3 goals after the incident then It couldn't of been that bad, on the other hand if it was as bad as people say then you could argue the stars medical or coaching staff failed in their duties to allow him back on the feild probably not in the best interest of the player
On another note after watching the video did anyone come away thinking "what a bunch of flogs?"
Just a little bit full of themselves I thought but hey just an opinion

O&M thread speculating that Fev leaving Lavington. Am I close, as I did predict Fev maybe heading to Sewell Reserve..

Aussie am I close? I know you continue to deny this but it "could" be possible.
hehehee Turbo! not a hope in hell would he be going to Glenroy. Dont get me wrong, they would love him down there. Just a tad out of their price range i would think!

Youngy a pure ball player just like his old man so I hear... A thug runs around behind play whacking blokes, hardly a comparison to what happened on Saturday... A fraction of a second either way n it's a different outcome...
I've just seen the clip - It was a cheap shot, it may be out of character but it is what it is.

Cheap shot is behind play off the ball I would have thought... Depends what game your use 2 I suppose
A late elbow to the side of the head of someone who wasn't expecting contact is by very definition a cheap shot.
As for the second part - you're embarrassing yourself, I get it you're flying the flag for a mate or something but either way it was undisciplined and both he and his team are worse off for it.

A late elbow to the side of the head of someone who wasn't expecting contact is by very definition a cheap shot.
As for the second part - you're embarrassing yourself, I get it you're flying the flag for a mate or something but either way it was undisciplined and both he and his team are worse off for it.
Embarrassing myself ?? You obviously taken things out of context champ.... I said it's a fine line fractions of a second...

I'll fly the flag all day long for a comrade... If it was such a low act cheap shot who flew the flag for EDS ?? Youngy came bck on if the players thought so strongly about the incident where was the Flag flying ??

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Where is the footage id love to see it was at the game but it happened so quickly

I heard eds had to front the league over the disgraceful abuse towards the umpires from there coach and supporters

A proper Tribunal... Finally some sanity... 1 Week good outcome Youngy... Hopefully we see you in action again in 2 weeks time...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back