EDFL Division 1

Remove this Banner Ad

Good game of footy bit of a let down watching tulla supporters smash greenvale signage and when an edfl official approached the tullamarine secretary her response was we pay you enough money.

Tulla fc will always be that way, got absolutely no respect for anything. Their coached re-signed? Now we all definitely know thats there first mistake

Tulla fc will always be that way, got absolutely no respect for anything. Their coached re-signed? Now we all definitely know thats there first mistake

Why would you say that given almost the entire EDFL community had them in the relegation zone pre-season?

Coach of the year for mine.

Sour grapes by the sounds of things always in finals,always a threat always show great sportsmanship
As for the coach you would be the only person on the planet who thinks he hasn't done a fair job
When you wake up in the morning reassess your comment

I heard it withy own two ears mate as did many others

Yea, but it's not really relevant to today's game which was played in very good spirits and I think we've had enough s**t throwing in the last week to last us an entire off season.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Did you hear the people responsible go up to Mr Kent and apologize and tell him it will be repaired,did you see the CB players refuse to shake hands after the game
You actually don't warrant a response
What on earth are u talking about the respect after the game was great with all players shaking hands thats a complete lie

What on earth are u talking about the respect after the game was great with all players shaking hands thats a complete lie
sorry mate it's not that big a deal but 2 blokes knocked back 1 of the boys it would have been a heat of the moment thing

Very good game. Eagles win it off the back of 2 good 1/4s.

Well done to Tulla on a great year. I'm sure they'll be back bigger and better in 2016.

Top effort by Craigieburn considering they were down 1 player early on, Fletch was off the ground a fair bit and Tullamarine were kicking to the scoring end in the last quarter. A good sign for Craigieburn was how they ran out the last quarter with J. Cloke on the ball as well!

Young will come in for Saliba as you would think he may not get up. Other than Fletcher doubt there would be any other changes. With their u/18s in the Grand Final it should give an idea which of them will play in the later game. I thought the ones that played yesterday did enough to warrant a spot.

Will match be at Essendon? Let's hope so and we get weather similar to yesterday as even though there was heaps of rain in the preceeding days, as long as Sunday is fine Windy Hill should also hold up ok.

Might wait until later in the week for tips for all of the 3 games.

Just hope the game is played in good spirits and is not a bloodbath. Both teams have some great talent and hope its a footy match and not a boxing match.

It will be good for the competition if Craigieburn win and go through to Premier.
If EDS go back through the mindset of Premier belonging to certain clubs will be fostered so hopefully the Eagles can get the job done.

Top effort by Craigieburn considering they were down 1 player early on, Fletch was off the ground a fair bit and Tullamarine were kicking to the scoring end in the last quarter. A good sign for Craigieburn was how they ran out the last quarter with J. Cloke on the ball as well!

Young will come in for Saliba as you would think he may not get up. Other than Fletcher doubt there would be any other changes. With their u/18s in the Grand Final it should give an idea which of them will play in the later game. I thought the ones that played yesterday did enough to warrant a spot.

Will match be at Essendon? Let's hope so and we get weather similar to yesterday as even though there was heaps of rain in the preceeding days, as long as Sunday is fine Windy Hill should also hold up ok.

Might wait until later in the week for tips for all of the 3 games.
Yes the game is at windy hill, will be a great contest wouldnt think there would be changes just young in and hopefully fletcher will be right copped a knee in the face accidental think he will play though

That will depend on what one of the coaches msg is to his players and if a body guard is in the selected side !
The word going around that a couple of players in a certain side won't be picked just for their football ability but might be picked to even a few scores this Sunday

Remove this Banner Ad

Back