EDFL Division 1

Remove this Banner Ad

Hey Mel has nolans papers been stamped and won't get a look in ??
If so how is this going down with the faithful ?

No show. Selection time will always stir up a lot of chat and Nugget and a couple of others have been at the center of that.

I thought Cloke was huge along with Page. Both very impressive.

Apart from Young for Saliba I can't see any need for change unless there's an injury we don't know about yet. Gorgievski's run in the last 1/4 was a highlight for me. Probably his best senior game.

Both clubs deserve a huge wrap. 3 from Douttas and 2 from Craigieburn in Grand Finals. :thumbsu::footy:
Whats wrong with saliba?

Pretty sure they tried it in the semi final an it lasted a half . But it wouldn't suprise me from memory bugdens last grandfinal he coached for whitlesea Lionel proctor got taken out of the game cheaply

Gees Bagsallround pretty easy to see you weren't at that game Whittlesea vs F/stars, Lionel backed into the pack as brave as he is, don't type crap.

Both teams should think about playing a body guard and think again and say what the f**k are we doing! We are here to represent our club, the league and our families. All players who pull on an eds or cb jumper Sunday afternoon should be wearing it for 2 reasons. Winning the flag and playing Footy with 21 of your best mates.

All the best too both teams let's hope this game is of the highest quality like this division has shown throughout the season.

Both teams should think about playing a body guard and think again and say what the f**k are we doing! We are here to represent our club, the league and our families. All players who pull on an eds or cb jumper Sunday afternoon should be wearing it for 2 reasons. Winning the flag and playing Footy with 21 of your best mates.

All the best too both teams let's hope this game is of the highest quality like this division has shown throughout the season.
Great post, No team is playing a bodyguard lets all be positive its going to be a great game, think as eds showed in the first final the side that keeps there cool and executes there skills with the footy will come out on top and premiers. Lets hope for a big crowd and a cracking game im sure it will be!

Great post, No team is playing a bodyguard lets all be positive its going to be a great game, think as eds showed in the first final the side that keeps there cool and executes there skills with the footy will come out on top and premiers. Lets hope for a big crowd and a cracking game im sure it will be!
Can't wait to watch Doutta a side that is the highest under the points structure for season 2015 because of the quantity of players they have poached from other clubs within the EDFL play in a grand final on Saturday.
Should be a real proud moment for your club I'm sure.

Can't wait to watch Doutta a side that is the highest under the points structure for season 2015 because of the quantity of players they have poached from other clubs within the EDFL play in a grand final on Saturday.
Should be a real proud moment for your club I'm sure.
You might have wait 24hrs cause the game is Sunday

I think it will be a great grand final and I am sure it will be very physical game I have heard a few boys not happy with shylo for doing he's best to put young in and also a few boys not happy with Ross and jenson for there off the ball hits so I am pretty sure there numbers will be up on the craigieburn white board before the game can't wait for Sunday

I think it will be a great grand final and I am sure it will be very physical game I have heard a few boys not happy with shylo for doing he's best to put young in and also a few boys not happy with Ross and jenson for there off the ball hits so I am pretty sure there numbers will be up on the craigieburn white board before the game can't wait for Sunday
Smith did more harm then good with his so called evidence...you'd like to have him testifying against ya anytime... Tried his best though to get the 4 weeks to stick... Anyways good weather two best teams playing off the script is set..

It will mean nothing if its6pm and you've settled a score but don't have a medal a premiership is what both clubs would have been expecting with the $$ they have spent. I think it's going to be a great game of footy

So they are unhappy about Ross and Jenson for hitting off the ball and Shylo for being hit off the ball.

Pot Kettle !!!

All I seem to read is nothing but thuggery on this forum. Being a past EDFL player for a long time not much has seemed to have changed then. Sounds like 80's and 90's footy lives on, but I am sure it cant be that bad.
Went to CB and Tulla and it was a good spectacle but you still had #23 being a pointless toss when the ball was at the other end of the ground.... even speaking with a coaching staff member of CB and not impressed with the rubbish dealt out to their players this year.
One good thing to see in the EDFL is the card system, in which people may think its no good but IMO I think it works.
I moved to NFL a few years back and it is easier A LOT cleaner and a better organised league. One good thing in the NFL is all games are recorded and snipers don't get away with much as they can be done by match review. Live scores easy to access throughout the day, website updated before 6.30 and the chicks don't get me started :p

(Log in to remove this ad.)

All I seem to read is nothing but thuggery on this forum. Being a past EDFL player for a long time not much has seemed to have changed then. Sounds like 80's and 90's footy lives on, but I am sure it cant be that bad.
Went to CB and Tulla and it was a good spectacle but you still had #23 being a pointless toss when the ball was at the other end of the ground.... even speaking with a coaching staff member of CB and not impressed with the rubbish dealt out to their players this year.
One good thing to see in the EDFL is the card system, in which people may think its no good but IMO I think it works.
I moved to NFL a few years back and it is easier A LOT cleaner and a better organised league. One good thing in the NFL is all games are recorded and snipers don't get away with much as they can be done by match review. Live scores easy to access throughout the day, website updated before 6.30 and the chicks don't get me started :p
A lot of tulla fans were vocal in 23 davey corouzo bumping into defenders from my point of view was not much in it. Was pleasing to see him kick two in the last and seal the deal

Would love to see Craigieburn move to the NFL rather than put up with the biased umpiring and your right all games are videoed so behind play hits are gone.

fans being vocal at the footy that's a disgrace what will be next booing
Lol I wasn't trying paint them in a bad light sorry if it came across that way just pointing out that a few people were unhappy with 23 and I personally thought he stayed within the lines

My guess is you will no once selection is done , will craigieburn pick the body guard or not ?
Picked one for the first final to look after the clokes and rough a few up along the way basically playing one short in the mean time !

I agree in that I don't believe they will or need to select "the bodyguard" for the Grand Final. Craigieburn looked significantly better in the Preliminary Final without him.

With regards to the selection table at EDS, will Myles, Lil and Calvaresi come into the mix after all have missed a few games through injuries?

I agree in that I don't believe they will or need to select "the bodyguard" for the Grand Final. Craigieburn looked significantly better in the Preliminary Final without him.

With regards to the selection table at EDS, will Myles, Lil and Calvaresi come into the mix after all have missed a few games through injuries?

I don't believe Myles or Lill are fit and available. Calvaresi will be the only in. Who the unlucky player that comes out is that I have no idea. I personally hope they don't take the easy option and drop a kid!
As for CB who knows what the coach will do. The team and mindset he picked for the second semi was an embarrassment to his club and he shouldn't be a coaching football club. As an EDS supporter I actually hope he goes down that path again because if will gone them zero chance of winning the game. Few black eyes and a couple of sore heads small price to pay for a premiership medal. If they actually play football and move the ball quickly into Clokes and Fletcher them it's game on

I don't believe Myles or Lill are fit and available. Calvaresi will be the only in. Who the unlucky player that comes out is that I have no idea. I personally hope they don't take the easy option and drop a kid!
As for CB who knows what the coach will do. The team and mindset he picked for the second semi was an embarrassment to his club and he shouldn't be a coaching football club. As an EDS supporter I actually hope he goes down that path again because if will gone them zero chance of winning the game. Few black eyes and a couple of sore heads small price to pay for a premiership medal. If they actually play football and move the ball quickly into Clokes and Fletcher them it's game on
There will be lots of sore boys from eds after the game but the won't have a premiership medal if cb can keep it up for four quarters not two and the game has three good umpires I think cb boys will have the medals and that would leave eds to go and recruit more and more players from other clubs

I heard from a good source that calvarsi and myles are no chance to get up and play? So an unchanged line up?

I heard from a good source that calvarsi and myles are no chance to get up and play? So an unchanged line up?

Be good for our 18s if Meyers stays up there, although I did hear he would come back down.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back