EDFL Division 2 - 2012

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jacana have appointed Matthew Sacco as the new Senior Coach for season 2013

I'm about 95% sure. He's good mates with the Tommy Wilson who has got him over the line and has been to MV games when he has had the chance this season

I'm about 95% sure. He's good mates with the Tommy Wilson who has got him over the line and has been to MV games when he has had the chance this season
thats a good start for mvfc especially if the bloke is any good. considering he played 2 at coburg he would be ok and also hear mv are working on plenty others so the recruiters down there going pretty hard early

I heard a few top players from sydenham have made the move to valley??? any info on this....

Any news on the Hillside coaching job yet? Anyone been appointed?
Here's a Senario. J. Condos is in America.
Both Hillside and Parkside (wrfl) have decided to appoint him.
Both can't get hold of him to tell him.
Do either side hold out and risk other applicants being snatched up by others ?
What does he offer a club?
What would the average punter do?

Parkside has announced the appointment of a new senior coach for season 2013
Parkside Senior Coach - Nathan Juegan
:thumbsu:

Parkside has announced the appointment of a new senior coach for season 2013
Parkside Senior Coach - Nathan Juegan

Looks like the Senario is totally out the window.
Parkside have a coach and Condos signed as playing assistant
with Keilor. Interesting nothing coming out of Hillside. Maybe
theyre trying not to go down the Ezard path again.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I heard a few top players from sydenham have made the move to valley??? any info on this....
as many as 4 players had agreed to play with mv in 2013 until one of them backed out because he was offered captaincy by committee and they all have now signed with hillside. Its going to be very interesting when they play each other as there is a tone of heat between mv coach and hillside :)

as many as 4 players had agreed to play with mv in 2013 until one of them backed out because he was offered captaincy by committee and they all have now signed with hillside. Its going to be very interesting when they play each other as there is a tone of heat between mv coach and hillside :)

So just to be clear. You are saying that the committee
at Hillside have appointed a captain and the
yet to be named senior coach has not had a say?
If that's the case it may explain a lot about
where the club is at the moment.

Any word on Coburg Districts Football Club?

Coach, players etc.

hahaha thats a funny response as lm sure you would imagine every club in div 2 is confident of winning the flag next year. you will find that the coach offered them less than hillside did so there goes your theory knackers. lts your first post so you can be forgiven for such ridiculous comments but stick to the facts and dont make things up :rolleyes:

So just to be clear. You are saying that the committee
at Hillside have appointed a captain and the
yet to be named senior coach has not had a say?
If that's the case it may explain a lot about
where the club is at the moment.

thats exactly how it got told to us club7. 3 players attended mv meeting and met the players and then a week later one told the coach that hillside offered him captaincy and that he didnt want to miss that chance. very strange way of running their club:confused:

Quite the contrary Mr. Powers as the above message was intended to be solely directed at CODMOH in relation to his post, but l can see where you would assume that l ment you as well. It was never intended to be directed at you but l mentioned your name as an obvious syd person so for this l opologise. Enjoy the sun

the only affiliation to SYD is that a mate of mine played there this year, and i got to know a few heads around the place. other than that i have had or will never have any part to do with the club.
as for one of the blokes that was apparently approached by MVFC and decided to stay at syd due to a captaincy promise, i wouldnt be suprised if he doesnt get the gig as captain, although he did win the joint bf this year.
anywho good luck to all sides this year hopefully its a good year for everyone involved. just hope whoever wins it will be capable in Div1

Coburg Districts: Keeping Current Coach Ron Rooney, havent heard much on player movment as of yet, infact havent really heard much from EDFL or WRFL on the move recently. But if the did keep their current list an added a little to it would be competitive to say the least u would think.

Hillside: Still havent announced a coach, was told a few applied however. Not sure on the rumours regarding Condos as now it looks as if he has joined Keilor from recent reports. Reading above post about the captaincy issue you would think it wouldnt stand when new coach is appointed unless its somebody already from the club?? Other then that on current list would be top 3.

Jacana: Appointed new coach. Think its a positive move aswell, bloke seems to love the club and wants to get them competitive once again. If the positive attitude can rub off on the playing squad after been down and out for awhile now, Who knows? They just need to get a win on the board this year and go from there. Good luck to them.

Keilor Park: Havent heard anything. Dont know if thats is a good or bad thing yet? They would want to be doing some work off the track to improve aswell as on the field. Cant say much on this one though

East Keilor: Appointed New Co Coaches. Great move in the selection, both have proven records in WRFL as coach/president, guided North Footscray to a premiership just a couple of years ago. Have a good list to work with if they can keep them. And wouldnt surprise me if they have already got some quality players on board. Top 3 for sure.

Mooney Valley: Finished off the season well enough. Good to hear some positive moves happening already down there, wouldnt be surprised if they add a few really good players next year and improvement with the list they have already. Smokey Next year.

East Sunbury: ??? No idea

Roxy Park: Have a mate playing there who is quitely confident that they can win some more games next year, apparently club speaking to few players and trying to sign current list. If they can add 5-6 quality players would push for finals i would think but would have to make up alot of ground on the rest who seem to be ahead already and adding to there sides.

Cheers

Ken Ingram rumoured to be heading to Jacana, he will dominate if he plays..and apparently bringing a few mates along with him, word is that a few from Westmeadows are on their way to Jacana also

East Sunbury coach Casey Whelan is apparently chasing some A grade footballers he knows along with some previous juniors from the club

Ken Ingram rumoured to be heading to Jacana, he will dominate if he plays..and apparently bringing a few mates along with him, word is that a few from Westmeadows are on their way to Jacana also

How old would Ingram be now? Has been around a very long time

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back