EDFL Division 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Hey turbo you seem to know alot about kp.
I got a mate that plays at east sunburg and he thinks he saw the coach in a moon boot. He saw some one on the sidelines yelling out instructions so it must of been him. And that guy looked like the coach. The only young one. So if that's the case it must not be this week. Shed any light on the coach being in a moon boot turbo?

No sorry mate I don't know anything else. But that would have been Loui. Maybe the injury was worse than I thought however those moonboots are used as precautionary to protect ankles. But your right it could be more like 6 weeks then.

No sorry mate I don't know anything else. But that would have been Loui. Maybe the injury was worse than I thought however those moonboots are used as precautionary to protect ankles. But your right it could be more like 6 weeks then.

Well how much of a lost do u think he is. I have only seen him play for a half against moonee vally. You seem to of seen him play a fair bit turbo. How big of a lost is he?

Well how much of a lost do u think he is. I have only seen him play for a half against moonee vally. You seem to of seen him play a fair bit turbo. How big of a lost is he?

Hey mate, I've only seen him play about 3 times and he goes ok. It's hard for me to judge him under the situation his been dealt, as with coaching as well it has to be hard to concentrate and focus on playing your best footy.
IMO his a big loss on the field but it might be good for his coaching development this stint coaching on the sidelines whilst injured. Each time I've seen him he speaks well to the group and seems to be a person of good character. Let's not forget his still very young for a coach so will only improve..

That's all I have for you champ.

Is a big loss as he leads by example on the field. He's an in and under mid always at the bottom of the pack

Had another look at Hadfield today as its close to home. Look like they will be quite hard to stop. Play good flowing footy and while they are not over tall have some very strong bodies that continually get first use. Could be handy come finals time I would think.

Ca
Top 4 is set with all placings as follows
Hadfield
Roxy
Coburg
Moonee valley
Jacana
Keillor park
East Sunbury
Burnside
Cant really argue with that. Haddy have flogged jacana twice and moonee valley once at moonee valley. Saw them against both districts and Roxy and roxy would be the closest to them ability wise.

Ca

Cant really argue with that. Haddy have flogged jacana twice and moonee valley once at moonee valley. Saw them against both districts and Roxy and roxy would be the closest to them ability wise.
I have seen all teams in the top 4 play and I think that it's Hadfields flag to loose and there is probably two more teams that will fight it out with them they are Roxy and MV coburg are to big and to slow to run out the full year and MV have a very strong list and there young and I see they have some good depth in there 2s this year and the same with Roxy a very talented side they are and there 2s are traveling along nice also.

Played division 2 all his junior career , big fish in a small pond , not just a number like at the bigger clubs with four under age sides in each age group , well done Pete

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What's the story with the 2 KP players, which club have they gone to?

Rumour's they are heading to Coburg Districts but not sure if they can commit to training with work commitments. They demand good coin for div2 so attending training is important to keep team moral.

That's all I know at this stage..

Yeah looks like they will sit it out as not likely they will go back to KP.
So did they leave on bad terms turbo? I saw the result of the kp game wow wat a blow out. They have dropped alot. Well compared to where you had them placed pre season. Wats going on turbo? I saw the coach didnt play nor did he brother. Come on turbo gives us something on the coach.

So did they leave on bad terms turbo? I saw the result of the kp game wow wat a blow out. They have dropped alot. Well compared to where you had them placed pre season. Wats going on turbo? I saw the coach didnt play nor did he brother. Come on turbo gives us something on the coach.

Sorry Local, all I know is what I said before as haven't been down to KP for some time. The guys in question play div2 (or div1) for a reason, as they don't want to commit 100% so it was going to be difficult for a new young coach to set "team" standards. Agree the players have talent (as Fab could play premier) and were upfront but it just didn't work out. I suppose with a few injuries the club just doesn't have the depth and I would assume the players in question were expecting a better side to be put on the park, but KP do lack a couple of decent talls and a strong classy mid. Keep in mind Garita & Thomas have hardly played and probably are out for the season which is a big loss.
The coach is injured and probably out for another few weeks and his brother is also injured. The brother can play so is a big loss. Think he also might have copped a few weeks suspension after supposedly "aggressively pushing" an opposition player who was at least a foot taller than him. If it was the incident I seen during and earlier twilight, well then that was a joke!! I stand to be corrected.

The coach is doing a good job under difficult circumstances so it's definitely not his fault were they sit on the ladder. I'm sure they are way under budget (with the departure of the players mentioned above) so hopefully they can regroup and have a crack next year. BUT this will depend on the club getting some off field help which I'm sure will be raised during an upcoming 40th year gala event which will surely attract good numbers..

That's all I have mate!! Hope this answers your questions but as I mentioned I haven't been down there since about rd4 as tied up with up football commitments elsewhere.

Hadfield keilor park game today keilor park were great for three quarters but in the last quarter the margin blew out a little with the final score not being a true reflection of the game

Played in good spirits apart from one disgusting act of a Hadfield player spitting in an opponents face

Remove this Banner Ad

Back