EDFL Division 2

Remove this Banner Ad

So Western Star, how do you see East Sunbury going in 2016?

East will be looking to add a few more players. Club needs size which is sometimes hard to get. Getting Ash Fleming was huge and he has been great for the young players, another big fish like Ash will help this group. Another pre season together will definitely help this young group. The results have improved while we r Slowly getting some support in the town. Great Juniors coming through, Im predicting a big turn around in wins for 2016

The games I've watched this year I wouldn't put it past Roxy to beat Hadfield this week. Seem to match up well with them and are definitely quicker and taller across the ground. The only team that have really worried Hadfield this year.

I went out and saw the div2 resie game between Roxy and MV what a s**t display of footy MV showed I tod you all that that coach of there's was no good if the club wants to win a flag they should remove him right away he didn't act when Roxy got a run on and some of the language the came out of his mouth was disgusting MV get rid of him you can see the players don't want him there or liam your should walk you are the worst coach in the edfl

Big game today with the MV and jacana I think that jacana will get over the line with this one only being that in there recent meeting jacana got on top of them early and pushed forward from there I expect to see a huge jacana following out there getting them over the line and that MV will be to worried about Chris Johnson out there.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well done jacana on the win yesterday I think Roxy will be a bit nervous with jacana advanced though to the next round of 4 also saw the 2s game and I liked the way coburg moved the ball and they will be far better side then MV as I called it weeks ago the MV coach is no good at coaching and he should stand down right away to giv the club any chance at winning the game you could see on Saturday that he has lost the playing group and the all play for themselves out there a lot of very ordinary footballers in that side numbers 14 13 26 28 39 20 36 are all no good and solid look at taking up some other sport like playing with dolls or something.

I went out and saw the div2 resie game between Roxy and MV what a s**t display of footy MV showed I tod you all that that coach of there's was no good if the club wants to win a flag they should remove him right away he didn't act when Roxy got a run on and some of the language the came out of his mouth was disgusting MV get rid of him you can see the players don't want him there or liam your should walk you are the worst coach in the edfl

not a fan of the Moonee Valley coach I see. Who should take over?

ROXY vs JACANA at Glenroy this Saturday
Jacana still got the wood over roxy this season 2 games to 1 this will be the fourth time they meet and roxy have so much pressure on them especially with a firey young side coming off there first finals win i am sure there was max 3-4 players who have played a seinor final other then that this is all new to the players and club hopefully the fairy tale can last another week and we see jacana at windy hill

Jacana still got the wood over roxy this season 2 games to 1 this will be the fourth time they meet and roxy have so much pressure on them especially with a firey young side coming off there first finals win i am sure there was max 3-4 players who have played a seinor final other then that this is all new to the players and club hopefully the fairy tale can last another week and we see jacana at windy hill
If jacana have the wood on them then all the pressure is on jacana will start favorites and would expect to win.
Both sides under the pump spot in the granny for the winner

Remove this Banner Ad

Back