EDFL Division 2

Remove this Banner Ad

They got rid of all of them a couple of years ago and now they go get them again. Wat does that tell u? Sammi saad is a very good footballer when switched on but is barely switched on. Most of the time he is a sniper just there to hit ppl which in my opinion is just a dogs act.

yeah they did get rid of them, and when i say a couple its only one or 2 not the whole group. From what i know sammi saad is on alot restrictions in his contract, if fit and switched on he is very good player, obviously time will tell how it pans out but what from ive seen down the club his whole attitude has changed, he doesnt have his big group all around him like he did a few years back and he is getting around the younger blokes trying to be a good role model. like i said time will tell though.

Imo Ahmed taha is now a 2's player.... Probably just a bit old now.... Know him well and was a decent player when younger but struggled for a regular senior game at Northern saints about 3 years ago when they weren't playing finals

Maybe haddy being in div 2 will cause him to get a senior game again though.... He Played a bit of reserves footy in div 3 nfl at Parkside when they were struggling but did kick some bags in the 2's

yeah your right he is getting older and im not saying he is a premium footballer but maybe being in division 3 with haddy lacking talls and size in recent years he might just provide target down forward.

So how is all the clubs fairing so far this pre season? any pick ups for people to get their eyes on? thoughts on the top 4 so far?

yeah your right he is getting older and im not saying he is a premium footballer but maybe being in division 3 with haddy lacking talls and size in recent years he might just provide target down forward.

So how is all the clubs fairing so far this pre season? any pick ups for people to get their eyes on? thoughts on the top 4 so far?
Went down and seen MV train during the week not looking good at all they gad 15 people training don't think they will be a top 4 side in 2015
My top 4
Haddy
Coburg districts
Rp
Kp
And the rest
Jacana
Burnside
MV
Es

Throw in Lyndon Dunn they definitely must be doing something right with there juniors.

Lyndon was a Marby Jnr. Only played a year of 18's at Moonee Valley.
Great job by MV though. They've also got some other handy youngsters playing in higher Divisions.

Great job by MV though. They've also got some other handy youngsters playing in higher Divisions.

They had their good former juniors play for the senior section of the club two years ago and made the gf unfortunate it was the year hillside destroyed div 2.... Had it been any other year I reckon they'd have won it

Had they won it maybe those guys might have stayed on if they club had gone through to div 1... Tanner newell and obrien all left to play higher standards but were far too good for that level...

I played on obrien and he killed me all day... Far too good for me

Spent some time in the ruck against newell too... Don't think I got near it lol

They had their good former juniors play for the senior section of the club two years ago and made the gf unfortunate it was the year hillside destroyed div 2.... Had it been any other year I reckon they'd have won it

Had they won it maybe those guys might have stayed on if they club had gone through to div 1... Tanner newell and obrien all left to play higher standards but were far too good for that level...

I played on obrien and he killed me all day... Far too good for me

Spent some time in the ruck against newell too... Don't think I got near it lol

You can add Luke Ryan to that list. And Josh Cole who's also at Marby. Only second year 18's but will be a gun local footy player !!

Was told that's there is some big news coming out of east sunbury with the signing of a ex afl player

Was told that's there is some big news coming out of east sunbury with the signing of a ex afl player
This is a forum where most users are anonymous, these type of posts sh1t me, if you know a name of someone rumoured to be going to East a sunburn just say there name or don't say it at all.

Ned Wilson from moonee valley is walking out on the club due to lack of numbers and is set to join some good mates at coburg districts wounder how many more will walk also Jacob L to go there as well to play with his brothers

This is a forum where most users are anonymous, these type of posts sh1t me, if you know a name of someone rumoured to be going to East a sunburn just say there name or don't say it at all.
Well said we all know it's a rumour mill on here and most of the stuff isn't worth 2bob
Anyone can say big names going to this/that club as that's easy!
Take a risk and put some names to the post

Good news for kp with brothers Paul and Chris k to return to the club with a few more to come also haddy in abut of trouble with a lot of players walking out

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I really doubt clubs have that much to do with their juniors being drafted....

Might sound silly to some but I think its just more to do with the size of your player pool at the club and luck with the most talented kid living close to the club

At the end of the day if the kids are good enough they are going to make it regardless of what junior club they play at in my opinion as long as they are dedicated enough

The most talented junior player I ever played with and have ever seen never was drafted....

Don't get me wrong I'm Taking nothing away from the clubs that have players drafted... It's a great accomplishment for the player and the clubs
The player must make the effort however, I belive the club desrves some credit. As with Maribyrnong Park, Moonee Valley has a great junior program.
A sign of a good club is when the good players stay.

Good news for kp with brothers Paul and Chris k to return to the club with a few more to come also haddy in abut of trouble with a lot of players walking out

mate, ive seen quite a few of your posts and talk absolute rabble.. you can very rarely back up anything you say..

i play for hadfield mate and barring the people ive already mentioned in posts recently leaving theres no one else that i know of thats leaving the club.
so please stop wasting our time and stop writing s**t for attention.
unless you can factually prove the stuff that your writing then you are just making up rumours

I think you will find they are lying to you. I dont think any of the "kp" boys will step foot back in that club after the way they were treated a couple years ago.
especially with their new president

G'day mate,
Just like to point out the "new president/footy manager" of KP has done a great job in keeping the club afloat by coaching the club over recent years at late notice and for next to nothing. Yes agree it would have been good to keep all the ex KP players at the club but these things can happen at footy clubs as coaches can make unpopular decisions. However he did bring a lot of new players to the club that not many coaches could do at such late notice. Hopefully one day all people come back and support the club because its a good club overall just struggling to keep up with the stronger clubs due to lack of $$.

I hear the ex KP players (referred to from Melton Central, Parkside and Westy) are all going to Marby Park in 2015 as good friends of ex KP junior Rob Castello who is now coach. Interested to see how they go in premier division however wish them all the best..

Cheers

Just to set the record straight I'm not the ex coach of KP but have friends at the club and would like to see them do well and most importantly survive as once you fold you don't come back especially with strong clubs like Keilor close by who would look to take over the facilities if KP were to fold. I don't have my head on any club pictures but once you fold the ex players of this proud club will have no where to go and chat about old times.
If they can hold on who knows what the future holds, maybe a sponsor comes on board or Rob Castello comes back and coaches in 2-3 years time (maybe I could be his assistant) as he is a top quality person who has many friends at KP. I'm sure Rob will come home at some stage but still a gun player.
PS: I'm sure those who read big footy from KP know who I am (Turbo). I got sucked into this big footy stuff and yesterday decided to join up.

For those of you who haven't ventured into KP rooms it's a bit like the show cheers, where everybody knows your name.

If I was KP recruiter I would go after Danny Campbell (Glenroy) or Gareth Daley (Marby) and either Kade Carey or Elridge (FF Westy) as that's what they need down there. Bit of grunt in the midfield and a big tough quality FF.. "Are they available and if so what coin $$"

Look forward to all the replies but once again its a forum and I actually go watch Pacco in premier division when I'm free Saturdays but sometimes pop down to the KP reserve. "Would go down more if they were in division 1 and had new rooms to watch from while sinking a few pots from big moo..

Just to set the record straight I'm not the ex coach of KP but have friends at the club and would like to see them do well and most importantly survive as once you fold you don't come back especially with strong clubs like Keilor close by who would look to take over the facilities if KP were to fold. I don't have my head on any club pictures but once you fold the ex players of this proud club will have no where to go and chat about old times.
If they can hold on who knows what the future holds, maybe a sponsor comes on board or Rob Castello comes back and coaches in 2-3 years time (maybe I could be his assistant) as he is a top quality person who has many friends at KP. I'm sure Rob will come home at some stage but still a gun player.
PS: I'm sure those who read big footy from KP know who I am (Turbo). I got sucked into this big footy stuff and yesterday decided to join up.

For those of you who haven't ventured into KP rooms it's a bit like the show cheers, where everybody knows your name.

If I was KP recruiter I would go after Danny Campbell (Glenroy) or Gareth Daley (Marby) and either Kade Carey or Elridge (FF Westy) as that's what they need down there. Bit of grunt in the midfield and a big tough quality FF.. "Are they available and if so what coin $$"

Look forward to all the replies but once again its a forum and I actually go watch Pacco in premier division when I'm free Saturdays but sometimes pop down to the KP reserve. "Would go down more if they were in division 1 and had new rooms to watch from while sinking a few pots from big moo..
Kade Carey has signed at douttas
Haven't heard anyone wanting to leave Westy!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back