EDFL magoos

Remove this Banner Ad

did you guys win 10 last year?

s**t. thats alright.

good work.

Yeah we won 10.

We finished 7th and that was correct under the circumstances.

We beat everyone below us and lost to everyone above us. Finished where we should have.

To win 10 this year would be a great result as our draw is a bit harder this year.

So here's hoping.

Nyora should be up there again. Was a huge gap between the top 6 and the rest last year.
Cora lynn would have to be favourites, Nyora, Catani, Longwarry, Langy and Buln will be up there too. Cant see any one out of the 6 from last year improving enough to make finals.

Lang Lang should have a good side. Once again led by Mark "Dragon" Hunter in the middle.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah we have a pretty good side. Will be pretty competitive for spots. Haven't really lost anyone, picked up a couple plus there are a few from last years thirds who will be pushing.

Hopefully i don't have to play 2's but who knows?

Thought it would be a good time to give this a bump. Nar Nar Goon and Cora Lynn are undefeated. Lang Lang has been travelling okay too only dropping the 1 match to Cora Lynn.

cant really comment on many other sides but cora lynn have good depth and with the seniors still with 3 walk up start player to come back in it will obviously improve the 2's outfit.

as good as your 2nds side is, i think it could be a whole lot better.

if your FF wasnt such a hog & forced the side to be so one dimensional, i think you would kick a lot more goals. even the guy i was playing on in the last quarter. (No. 30) said that the FF was a s**t bloke & has a crack @ the mids if they dont kick it to him. And he doesnt handball either.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back