EDFL Premier Division - 2012

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who was appointed coach? odd reason for sponsors to pull out?

Paul Barnard is coach and apparently some of the sponsors are putting in less money because of him and crowds are down.

Rumour is players have been asked to take pay cuts aswell and some leaving/gone already.

If true, really disappointing :thumbsdown:

saw this on EDFL footy forum. Anyone know anything about the lad? from what i have read he plays up forward.

...................................................................................

Avondale have signed Phil Lobb, who is a gun from Kerang along with a mate for season 2012.

It will be an interesting year for the Heights and with afew key recruits and some consistency from their stars, then they can push the top 4. If not they will be in a dog fight with 4 other clubs to avoid relegation.

They are well coached and have great foundations behind the scenes.

Read more: http://edflfooty.proboards.com/index.cgi?board=edfl&action=display&thread=236#ixzz1b75CFWoX

saw this on EDFL footy forum. Anyone know anything about the lad? from what i have read he plays up forward.

...................................................................................

Avondale have signed Phil Lobb, who is a gun from Kerang along with a mate for season 2012.

It will be an interesting year for the Heights and with afew key recruits and some consistency from their stars, then they can push the top 4. If not they will be in a dog fight with 4 other clubs to avoid relegation.

They are well coached and have great foundations behind the scenes.

Read more: http://edflfooty.proboards.com/index.cgi?board=edfl&action=display&thread=236#ixzz1b75CFWoX

Decent player but not sure gun is the right word. Plays up forward but didn't set the world on fire in the Central Murray League where he played with Koondrook Barham this season

Seems I was wrong, Brodie Holland to coach Marby next season apparently.

That is good news for Marby that Brodie Holland is coaching and I assume playing, now all needs to be done is to keep Heath Ayres, he to is playing at every club expect for Maribyrnong Park in 2012 just like Brodie Holland was :eek:

Go Marby

Re: EDFL "A" Grade - 2011

Sunbury Kangaroos, 2011 Grand Finalist in the Riddell District Football League are seeking quality players for season 2012. Any interested players can private message me or call 0425101045.... excellent remuneration for the right applicants

Whats up with the recently joined newbies on this board talking s**t..?
Seriously guys no point making up bullshit rumors and s**t talking..

Seems I was wrong, Brodie Holland to coach Marby next season apparently.

What about Craig Clinnik..?

That is good news for Marby that Brodie Holland is coaching and I assume playing, now all needs to be done is to keep Heath Ayres, he to is playing at every club expect for Maribyrnong Park in 2012 just like Brodie Holland was :eek:

Go Marby

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Got wind that Abers have locked away 5 more signings this week
- David Fanning (Ex Port Melbourne)
- Darcy Danniher (Ex Essendon)
- Travis Jorgenson (Ex Greenvale - Returning to club alongside Fanning)
- Danny Byrne (Ex St Bernards - Returning to club)
- Jason Casey (Ex Abers returning for his final year of football)

With the other signings mentioned over the past few weeks and with Oak Park & Marby looking shaky, Abers could finally crack through in the coming year.

With the other signings mentioned over the past few weeks and with Oak Park & Marby looking shaky, Abers could finally crack through in the coming year.

Jorgo no chance of leaving Greenvale. 100% commited

Go Marby
what about stewart and jones???

more chance of james hird lining up for abers than danny byrne leaving st bernards

Is Benny Chapman still in charge of their two's after winning a flag this season?
Can put all the rumours and inuendo to bed and declare that I will be going round again in 2012 as the coach of the Oak Park 2's. Hopefully another big season ahead for the mighty oakers in 2012. :thumbsu:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back