EDFL-Premier Division 2013

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who is to say AH haven't matched that 'fortune'

They must have won tatslotto then. They have gone from having no money few years ago to spending massive amounts this year and next year. Lets hope they don't do an oak park and have no money in a few years and get relegated.

Rose 40 grand
Galea 40 grand
Craving 20-30 grand
Tiller 20-30 grand
Cartelli 20 grand
Ghazi 20-30 grand
Johnson 10-20 grand
Smith 10-20 grand
Young 10-20 grand

That's alot of money on less then half a team and an average coach

is
Another great signing by Avondale Heights with Luke Cartelli joining Ghazi from Keilor. He will be joined by Mick Tanner from Moonee Valley and be reunited with other Williamstown team mates at the Heights.

Great recruiting by Avondale and in particular Saade.

is it true that Luke Cartelli has signed at avondale if that is true the exucative should bloody resign and never let back in the place so thats an other junior gone bloody great i don't know what mighty mick
must be thinking. the club was lucky that they didn't loose browny last week as well Aberfeldie made massive go at him. what is going on ?

They must have won tatslotto then. They have gone from having no money few years ago to spending massive amounts this year and next year. Lets hope they don't do an oak park and have no money in a few years and get relegated.

Rose 40 grand
Galea 40 grand
Craving 20-30 grand
Tiller 20-30 grand
Cartelli 20 grand
Ghazi 20-30 grand
Johnson 10-20 grand
Smith 10-20 grand
Young 10-20 grand

That's alot of money on less then half a team and an average coach

You seem to know quite a lot, would hope you have some credibility to these numbers, because to me they sound quite made up, but time will tell I guess.

Surprising appointment, would have thought they would be after a more high profile coach, ex AFL, perhaps now that GA won the flag with Deer Park his funds might be directed towards Strathmore.

Surprising appointment, would have thought they would be after a more high profile coach, ex AFL, perhaps now that GA won the flag with Deer Park his funds might be directed towards Strathmore.
They don't need GA money. Hille will just put more money in like he did when he coached. When he didn't coach he didn't put as much in. So watch out Strathmore will have an unlimited budget again

They don't need GA money. Hille will just put more money in like he did when he coached. When he didn't coach he didn't put as much in. So watch out Strathmore will have an unlimited budget again
"Lets hope they don't do an oak park and have no money in a few years and get relegated." These are your own words just the other day about another club and now you say Strathmore to have unlimited budget. "That's a lot of money on less then half a team and an average coach" These are also your words about another coach who coached VFL and described by you as average. Clinnick has been "involved" with other coaches but what experience does he bring as a senior coach?

"Lets hope they don't do an oak park and have no money in a few years and get relegated." These are your own words just the other day about another club and now you say Strathmore to have unlimited budget. "That's a lot of money on less then half a team and an average coach" These are also your words about another coach who coached VFL and described by you as average. Clinnick has been "involved" with other coaches

Just because he has coached VFL doesn't make him a good coach. If you ask people he coached at VFL they will tell you how good he is. In relation to Clinnick what's the common relationship to where his coach and that's unlimited money. Clinnick can probably coach but the club has always had money. I bet u that hille will once again help him buy any player he wants

Just because he has coached VFL doesn't make him a good coach. If you ask people he coached at VFL they will tell you how good he is. In relation to Clinnick what's the common relationship to where his coach and that's unlimited money. Clinnick can probably coach but the club has always had money. I bet u that hille will once again help him buy any player he wants
To ask the people he coached, you only need to ask half the team at Avondale's as I hear that he has a link with them from previous coaching and if rumours are right and Avondale have recruited Galea and Stretton it will be just another few players that he coached that can be asked.

You really are clueless aren't you? If I didn't no better i would think you're involved with every club. How has Saade recruited so many super players? Doesn't just happen unless he can coach, terrible call, get some real background information before you try pretending you have any idea at all.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You really are clueless aren't you? If I didn't no better i would think you're involved with every club. How has Saade recruited so many super players? Doesn't just happen unless he can coach, terrible call, get some real background information before you try pretending you have any idea at all.

Who is footy tragic83, does he even watch footy

Hey I never said he couldn't coach. I said he was an average coach. Clearly was out coached in the semi final against Airport West.

We will find out next year how good he is... If AH don't make the GF next year it will be a disappointment. Team that finished 4 and have added Tanner, Galea, stretton and Cartelli to name afew.
We see how good a coach he is, I'll apologies to all on here if I'm proven wrong about Ghazi. But I hope you praise me when I'm proven right next year

Interesting that the EDFL meeting had been adjourned due to lack of support by clubs in supporting the leagues proposition. Would be interesting being a fly on the wall at headquarters on Monday morning as one club (who has just reappointed their coach) has a meeting with the hierarchy about a large debt that is owed, maybe the EDFL may need some scaffolding to help elivate the debt?

Fresh news out of oak park. Believed to be few players, including past players and supporters who are not happy with young jack kennedy after his speech at there recent best and fairest presentation . I have heard from numerous reports past players want him to go as a result of what he said . Any one know anything more?

Interesting that the EDFL meeting had been adjourned due to lack of support by clubs in supporting the leagues proposition. Would be interesting being a fly on the wall at headquarters on Monday morning as one club (who has just reappointed their coach) has a meeting with the hierarchy about a large debt that is owed, maybe the EDFL may need some scaffolding to help elivate the debt?

Stop being so cryptic. Just say who it is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back