EDFL Premier Division 2014

Remove this Banner Ad

Congrats to Nat Caruso on being named Captain of the Vic Metro side.
I have to agree... Congratulations on being named the leader of VICMETRO football for the day and the loyalty you've displayed to your club the NORTHERN SAINTS... Something that is not going unnoticed across a number of footy circles... Ben Charles, Sports Support

I have to agree... Congratulations on being named the leader of VICMETRO football for the day and the loyalty you've displayed to your club the NORTHERN SAINTS... Something that is not going unnoticed across a number of footy circles... Ben Charles, Sports Support
The loyalty you mention is under threat by some massive offers from a couple of the cashed up clubs in Premier Div. ..... Highly unlikely to be at NS next year from what I hear

The loyalty you mention is under threat by some massive offers from a couple of the cashed up clubs in Premier Div. ..... Highly unlikely to be at NS next year from what I hear

Add that to your wishlist or is that a tip?

From what I have been told they are home.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Anyway aside from the dribble

Vic Metro V Vic Country at Chirnside Park Werribee
VM 18.17.125 Def. VC 13.9.87

It was a cold shitty day with hail,wind,then some sun, standard Melbourne weather.

VIC Metro outclassed VIC Country in the end, Kwame McHarg from Deer Park played very well>lethal around the goals,dangerous forward and looked just as comfortable around the flanks. Also Jack Bull played well,a smart young footballer. Number 18 Tom Stewart down back for Vic country was solid, spoiled everything that came his way and rarely got caught out of posi every club needs a bloke like him in there backline.

Fort was in everything and Brother Nat Caruso led by example all day, Daniel Campisano was relentless down back,didn't let much past him so all in all the EDFL boys did us proud.
351054-5cee78fc-0a27-11e4-a815-d3c95abb9aab.jpg

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/leader/...987351108?nk=4b441a047419fdd9ee961d4b5f4aaa40

Last edited:
Don't you know that bye weekends we have Benders !!!.
And yes, Craven is injured.
Airport West will do a number on Avondale this week, mark my words. Avondale's run has come to massive halt, they will be lucky to make the 4 and if they do will be knocked out in the 1st week. Everyone's worked out how to play Rose who rarely get's a sniff against the good teams

Airport West will do a number on Avondale this week, mark my words. Avondale's run has come to massive halt, they will be lucky to make the 4 and if they do will be knocked out in the 1st week. Everyone's worked out how to play Rose who rarely get's a sniff against the good teams
Thanks, been waiting for your tips all week. Looks like it's an Avondale win!! Keep bangin it and you will need glasses!!

Mark my words old friend
You say Mark your words?? and that "Avondale will be lucky to make the four." Airport West would have to win 5 more games (percentage) than Avondale. That means with 6 games to go, Airport West will win 5 or 6 games and Avondale will win 1 or not win a game for the rest of the season....... now read this again veeerrrrrrry slowly in case it's too complicated but this is another ripper.
You sound sillier with every post. Keep it going it's very humourous.

You say Mark your words?? and that "Avondale will be lucky to make the four." Airport West would have to win 5 more games (percentage) than Avondale. That means with 6 games to go, Airport West will win 5 or 6 games and Avondale will win 1 or not win a game for the rest of the season....... now read this again veeerrrrrrry slowly in case it's too complicated but this is another ripper.
Avondale will finish on top in front of a fast finishing Strathmore and Abers.
Round 18 clash between Abers and Strathmore at Lebanon Reserve will determine who play AH first week of finals.
Makes for an interesting final 6 weeks of the season.
Who will grab 4th spot?
Who will get relegated?
Best EDFL season so far. Looking forward to see how it unfolds.

Why do you let him bait you so much?

Marby to get relegated.

Marby to get relegated.

Did you just bait Marby ppl while also asking someone why they allow themselves to be baited? I like it.

I think Marby will beat Douttas easily next round and then beat Pacco. Douttas v Northern last round to end in a controversial nil all draw which will relegate Pacco on percentage

In all seriousness though, it is looking likely that the relegation fight will go down to the last round with a winner takes all match at Buckley Park. It's also looking likely that the finals race will go to the wire

Great season.

The abers v heights result has sure thrown a spanner in the works. I think strathmore will be premiers. The top 4 won't change. And unfortunately even though they have had an enormous crack the Northern Saints will go down. Ps all the favs will win this weekend. Heights to snuff out airp west and close the top 4 door shut. Nat Caruso to win the medal

Marby to get relegated.

Pacco to not win another game. Three home games against "non" relegation teams and will lose them all. Only chance against Marby but will lose that as well. They have hung on for 3 years and were unlucky not to make finals first year up. Coaching changes and instability up the top have cost them. Will spend some time in Div 1

Did you just bait Marby ppl while also asking someone why they allow themselves to be baited? I like it.

I think Marby will beat Douttas easily next round and then beat Pacco. Douttas v Northern last round to end in a controversial nil all draw which will relegate Pacco on percentage

In all seriousness though, it is looking likely that the relegation fight will go down to the last round with a winner takes all match at Buckley Park. It's also looking likely that the finals race will go to the wire

Great season.

Baiting people is only fun when they bite

Remove this Banner Ad

Back