Pascoe Vale
Essendon Doutta Stars
Airport West
Maribyrnong Park
West Coburg
Strathmore
Keilor
Avondale Heights

Good time to get things started with pre-season not far away.

I understand Simon Clarke has returned to eds after playing at Sumbury this year. He played some decent footy in 2014 so good pickup although would be getting on a bit, 32 or 33 I'm tipping. Some added height which they require in Premier as well.

I understand Simon Clarke has returned to eds after playing at Sumbury this year. He played some decent footy in 2014 so good pickup although would be getting on a bit, 32 or 33 I'm tipping. Some added height which they require in Premier as well.
Prob played less then 5 games at the Roos last year. Hamstring trouble on numerous occasions is what I have heard. Would be on some good $$$ so would want to deliver

Didn't play with Sunbury in BFL. Played in the RDFL With sunbury kangaroos, he was the only success of the sunbury 4 in 2014. Has been injury plagued of late but was key player at sunbury in premiership in 2012

Prob played less then 5 games at the Roos last year. Hamstring trouble on numerous occasions is what I have heard. Would be on some good $$$ so would want to deliver

Heard he had told Kangaroos that he wanted to repay the faith they put in him and play on in 2016. Next week he signed with EDS. Money wins out for most in the EDFL.

Pacco getting good numbers early. Around 50 with only a handful being 18s as they haven't offically started yet. Things going well at Raeburn from all reports..
Turbs "from all reports" come on you've been down there mixing the cordial and know exactly what's happening.

I saw on social media that Avondale have announced signing Matty O'Dwyer, Clouston and Xavier McMahon.

Sent from my SM-N915G using Tapatalk

I saw on social media that Avondale have announced signing Matty O'Dwyer, Clouston and Xavier McMahon.

Sent from my SM-N915G using Tapatalk

Thanks Jet, good to hear an update on a club's recruits. Is someone (Turbo's?) able to provide a list by club as to known recruits for the other clubs in Premier? The Caruso's to Greenvale, McIntosh and Grima to SM are known but nothing coming out of Marbi, EDS, West Coburg or even Keilor. Appreciate clearances open in Feb so all will be revealed then but it would be good to know leading up to Christmas which clubs have been active in the off-season.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Thanks Jet, good to hear an update on a club's recruits. Is someone (Turbo's?) able to provide a list by club as to known recruits for the other clubs in Premier? The Caruso's to Greenvale, McIntosh and Grima to SM are known but nothing coming out of Marbi, EDS, West Coburg or even Keilor. Appreciate clearances open in Feb so all will be revealed then but it would be good to know leading up to Christmas which clubs have been active in the off-season.
Aberfeldie - ??
Greenvale - Carusos
Pascoe Vale - ??
Essendon Doutta Stars - Veszpremi
Airport West - Cupido
Maribyrnong Park ??
West Coburg ??
Strathmore - McIntosh, Grima and Mangan
Keilor - Tanner, Cartelli and Galea
Avondale Heights - Matty O'Dwyer, Clouston and Xavier McMahon

It seems a few clubs are keeping things quiet at present.

Aberfeldie - ??
Greenvale - Carusos
Pascoe Vale - ??
Essendon Doutta Stars - Veszpremi
Airport West - Cupido
Maribyrnong Park ??
West Coburg ??
Strathmore - McIntosh, Grima and Mangan
Keilor - Tanner, Cartelli and Galea
Avondale Heights - Matty O'Dwyer, Clouston and Xavier McMahon

It seems a few clubs are keeping things quiet at present.
With the Keilor recruiting 3 from AH. Will AH do the right thing and clear all of them. Cause I was under the understanding that only 2 allowed from a club unless the club agrees. If I was AH I'd be asking for something from Keilor to get all 3 across.

Strong rumour on the weekend that the Hislop boys were going to play at Broadford in the RDFL next year. Can anyone confirm they are leaving Abers?

Strong rumour on the weekend that the Hislop boys were going to play at Broadford in the RDFL next year. Can anyone confirm they are leaving Abers?

Jacob may be headed to Broadford to join former Abers boys Sauce Romanyk & Josh Pound.

Zach going nowhere, hasn't missed a session! Caleb still at Williamstown and Tommy too busy with work.

PuffPuff, like your honesty old mate. Are Abers flying under the radar, or now that they have won a premiership and become a powerhouse, they are going with more of a youth policy blended with some experience. Either way can't see Abers going backwards but just maybe the other clubs might bridge the gap..

Remove this Banner Ad

Back