EDFL Premier Division 2016

Remove this Banner Ad

Strathmore have also signed David House from Sunbury Kangaroos.
Was a former Western Jet & was with the Northern Bullants/Blues from 2011-13.

Pacco have Jesse Boyd committed to them full time in 2016.

West Coburg have signed ex Coburg VFL players Jack Yelland, Fabian Brancatisano & Danko Bzenic, Ruairi Cleary commits to them full time in 2016.

Pacco have Jesse Boyd committed to them full time in 2016.

West Coburg have signed ex Coburg VFL players Jack Yelland, Fabian Brancatisano & Danko Bzenic, Ruairi Cleary commits to them full time in 2016.
So airport west for the spoon?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Anyone know when clearances open? Don't know about anyone else, but I find it really laborious and tedious to have to scan right down the full list of clearances on EDFL website, particularly after they have been open for a while. Can be anywhere up to 700-800 entries.

Some other comps display clearances on their websites on a club by club basis. Would be a lot easier to just go to the clubs of your choice, rather than wade through clearances of 27 clubs, and end up cross eyed.

Last edited:
Anyone know when clearances open? Don't know about anyone else, but I find it really laborious and tedious to have to scan right down the full list of clearances on EDFL website, particularly after they have been open for a while. Can be anywhere up to 700-800 entries.

Some other comps display clearances on their websites on a club by club basis. Would be a lot easier to just go to the clubs of your choice, rather than wade through clearances of 27 clubs, and end up cross eyed.

Hey Stax, Strathmore's list looking "very" good but hearing a couple of new recruits stipulated they are only available for so many games. Hope this doesn't cause disharmony through the group. Don't wish to mention names! But look in the end it happens with VFL listed players at most clubs, so I suppose it's generally accepted.

With regards to the clearance page I agree with you, but best to use the filter option and filter by club.
I do think they should have a junior & senior clearance page as a lot of these names are junior players which drives me mad..

Good luck mate..

you can sort by club signed to and club departed from....

http://www.foxsportspulse.com/club_info.cgi?c=1-3922-48435-0-0&a=CLEAR
When clearances open, that should link through to Strathmores. :thumbsu:

Yes sorting/filtering (similar to using excel) is a good option, but think there should be an option to seperate seniors v juniors as the amount of juniors on the list is huge especially with some clubs merging there juniors (incl 18s) so you need a clearance.

Thanks for your responses blue_bhoy, Turbos, BlueJet and AuckMel. Silly me, I should have checked options on the website more closely before venting.

Looks like being a really competitive season this year. Abers still very strong, but looks like Keilor, Greenvale, Mores have picked up from last season. Also Pacco and Douttas could be in the mix.

Strathmore have also signed David House from Sunbury Kangaroos.
Was a former Western Jet & was with the Northern Bullants/Blues from 2011-13.

Strathmore have signed some good players, but this is hardly a key signing. Will struggle in premier division IMO. Never really set the world on fire at the Kangaroos in the games that I watched.

Strathmore have signed some good players, but this is hardly a key signing. Will struggle in premier division IMO. Never really set the world on fire at the Kangaroos in the games that I watched.
Yeah I know but its another ex VFL player to add to the clubs points tally for 2016

Vasilevki confirmed to gvale.
Another likely to be confirmed soon..

Sent from my SM-N915G using Tapatalk
Huge signing. You'd think they would've beaten sides such as Keilor to his signature especially considering hes moved house to Taylors Hill

Remove this Banner Ad

Back