EDFL Premier Division

Remove this Banner Ad

Puff, let me clear up one thing for you. The club denies the figures you posted on here. It's totally not true. But he is a quality player and plays mid, so his definitely getting paid.

He is on approx 40-50% of what your paying Gus per game, so you work it out. But they are different players so that's pretty normal. Let's not get into sign on's or upfront payments shall we!!

I agree to move on, just setting the record straight.

You never cease to amaze with your ridiculous comments – you must actually believe yourself.

Gus is on $4K a game so therefore Jackson is on $1,600 taking your lowest percentage!

Just thought I'd set the record straight so we can move on!

Hollow
Perry
Reeves
M White
N Black
R Fullton Grieg
N McLellan
J Postle

All above players are starting 22 at Marbi, all missed on Saturday.

Add J Barling and add 4-6 fringe players to that list and it is a pretty bad position to be in injury wise.

The positive side is that quiet a few young blokes have got the opportunity at 1's football which is great for player and club.

No doubt if Marbi had those players in, it would have been a 6+ goal win.

Add Wyatt, Eade & Keast to that list

strathmore still confident of back to back been meetings held with leaders instead of training and think they back on track and results show it
big chance cashia will play 4 games to quality and maybe Little back in defence to help Potter who been going really well

next year also they get the other Grima so all 3 play and also McIntosh from Geelog/Kangas could even go 3 peat imagine the party

huge outs for marbi and if wasnt the case they would still be in the mix for finals

majak daw signed sealed delivered for 2016

EDFL Premier Division - Officially OUT OF CONTROL ,

good luck with paying the mercenaries year after year everybody for 1 team to win the flag, get some bragging rights and get on the p*ss for a few days. The other 9 teams deemed to have failed.......... Clubs busting their ars*e to raise between 200-400k a year - FOR WHAT????????? WAKE UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The only winners here are the chumps putting their hand out and getting $500-$2000 a game, most of them very average footballers.
I continually hear what a "great bloke this recruit is cause he stays for a beer or helps organize a function", am I wrong but isn't that's what being involved in a local footy club is all about? What's so great about that?

That's enough for this old timer, I really feel for the committee's and hard workers from every club and hope they get time to enjoy their club, especially the clubs that don't win the flag

strathmore still confident of back to back been meetings held with leaders instead of training and think they back on track and results show it
big chance cashia will play 4 games to quality and maybe Little back in defence to help Potter who been going really well

next year also they get the other Grima so all 3 play and also McIntosh from Geelog/Kangas could even go 3 peat imagine the party
You're not taking the P one double S with some of those player movements are you edflinsider? Don't know about McIntosh. He always seems to be injured, or coming back from injury.

Also do you know when Todd Grima is going to resume playing?

Last edited:
You're not taking the P one double S with some of those player movements are you edflinsider? Don't know about McIntosh. He always seems to be injured, or coming back from injury.

Truth - insider knows & Grima not play this year as soone to be on holiday in LA chateua marmont then Vegas baby

hard to get a kick from a cabana at a vegas pool party

EDFL Premier Division - Officially OUT OF CONTROL ,

good luck with paying the mercenaries year after year everybody for 1 team to win the flag, get some bragging rights and get on the p*ss for a few days. The other 9 teams deemed to have failed.......... Clubs busting their ars*e to raise between 200-400k a year - FOR WHAT????????? WAKE UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The only winners here are the chumps putting their hand out and getting $500-$2000 a game, most of them very average footballers.
I continually hear what a "great bloke this recruit is cause he stays for a beer or helps organize a function", am I wrong but isn't that's what being involved in a local footy club is all about? What's so great about that?

That's enough for this old timer, I really feel for the committee's and hard workers from every club and hope they get time to enjoy their club, especially the clubs that don't win the flag

Majak only offered $400 a win, $200 a loss and no sign on which have say good get yeah. will be popular pick at Mr Marby

The boys at the Pacco Pound have landed another. The Moose from You Long Reserve. another good inclusion to boost there develpment list

Last edited by a moderator:

Hey Stax, the McIntosh rumour has been floating around for a while. Believe his also bringing 1 or 2 with him as a package. Strathmore back in contention next year!!

Was browsing the ladders and see that Strarthmore 18s are placed near the bottom end. What's the situation as they are usually thereabouts aren't they.

Truth - insider knows & Grima not play this year as soone to be on holiday in LA chateua marmont then Vegas baby

hard to get a kick from a cabana at a vegas pool party

Majak only offered $400 a win, $200 a loss and no sign on which have say good get yeah. will be popular pick at Mr Marby

The boys at the Pacco Pound have landed another. The Moose from You Long Reserve. another good inclusion to boost there develpment list

Gday insider, some good work your doing. Who is the Moose from You Long Reserve as we already have a Moose. Is this a joke I didn't get??

Majak is a good one though and very possible. Surely will be delisted end of year and the connection to Castello. Keep him under the salary cap yeah on 400. Lol

Gday insider, some good work your doing. Who is the Moose from You Long Reserve as we already have a Moose. Is this a joke I didn't get??

Majak is a good one though and very possible. Surely will be delisted end of year and the connection to Castello. Keep him under the salary cap yeah on 400. Lol

yeah i know just saying another quality player you know moose

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Galea to Keilor and Rose is already signed up the murray for next year so all or nothing for avondale
I see you've just created your account today and already claiming to know quite a lot. Let me clear a few things up. Galea and Rose have not signed at any other club, no they haven't signed at Avondale, but can be rest assured they have not signed at any other club nor commited to any other club for next season. Avondale still the front runners to retain both of their services. FACT. I am all for having opinions on here but do not create an account and on the same day go making up stories that have zero truth to them.
Childish

I see you've just created your account today and already claiming to know quite a lot. Let me clear a few things up. Galea and Rose have not signed at any other club, no they haven't signed at Avondale, but can be rest assured they have not signed at any other club nor commited to any other club for next season. Avondale still the front runners to retain both of their services. FACT. I am all for having opinions on here but do not create an account and on the same day go making up stories that have zero truth to them.
Childish

Your first post said one would be gone this pre season FACT
don't get angry with me as I'm only saying what I hear and insider knows even turbo said galea gone to Keilor, both are gone at seasons end insider knows this

Am I correct in saying Greenvale have the best canteen, then Keilor, West Coburg, Pacco..

Strathmore has the worst..

Am I correct in saying Greenvale have the best canteen, then Keilor, West Coburg, Pacco..

Strathmore has the worst..

Very funny stuff from the insider. I like it and you seem to be a follower of mine. Haha.

The footylover might not like some of your work, but the Galea post was started by Mick so not sure why it's directed at you. In the end it's a rumour and we understand he wouldn't have committed anywhere yet, but it's very possible Mighty
Mick is weaving his magic as he did coach the rep side in which Galea played.
Keilor do need someone like Galea and then move Gourdis out to CHF. IMO Galea would be more value than say Putt. I think Putt needs to play as the main ruckman which suits him better, and you get more output from him.

Anyway people are reading your work, but gee you have been busy.. Lol

Very funny stuff from the insider. I like it and you seem to be a follower of mine. Haha.

The footylover might not like some of your work, but the Galea post was started by Mick so not sure why it's directed at you. In the end it's a rumour and we understand he wouldn't have committed anywhere yet, but it's very possible Mighty
Mick is weaving his magic as he did coach the rep side in which Galea played.
Keilor do need someone like Galea and then move Gourdis out to CHF. IMO Galea would be more value than say Putt. I think Putt needs to play as the main ruckman which suits him better, and you get more output from him.

Anyway people are reading your work, but gee you have been busy.. Lol

Yes mate, correct you are in saying the insider is funny and footylover was out of line to target me
agree Putt Putt is better up higher ruck..
Mich going after some of his rep players wouldn't be the first time conflict of interest happened

Yes mate, correct you are in saying the insider is funny and footylover was out of line to target me
agree Putt Putt is better up higher ruck..
Mich going after some of his rep players wouldn't be the first time conflict of interest happened

The insiders body of work is like Star War's Yoda channeling the Coodabeen's Guru Bob ...!!

Fascinating.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back