EDFL U16 2015

Remove this Banner Ad

And it's not just westy, the u10's, 12's, 14's of different clubs have to travel and play on a ground that probably should be used in a wrfl game.
As for keilor, home ground advantage, I don't see it.

Talking about better players, better ground, have a look at where Keilor are playing Westmeadows. Choosing to play U16 Div 1 at Green Gully instead of Keilor main oval. No U16's at main oval on Sunday. Green Gully is a sub standard Oval. Welcome to Div 1 Westmeadows and here you go, go play at Green Gully. Is their any chance of common sense.
Abalancedview this is in no way defending the edfl because I honestly believe they have no idea what they are doing BUT you have to remember that westmeadows have come from div2 where they had the pleasure(not) of playing at done of our best grounds, moonee valley and marby park. Surely green gully would be better than the 2 above mentioned paddocks.

In saying that if keilor rec is not being used on Sunday then that is a disgrace.

Big injuries for West Coburg this past weekend with Pat Martin with a broken collarbone and speedy half forward Jordan Crowlley with a fractured finger.

With the remainder of the fixture for this season it shows many cracks in where the edfl has no clue what they are doing, it has eds playing four home games in a row and also eds and abers matched two weeks in a row. Extremely poor organising by the league, should go back to the old system.

With the remainder of the fixture for this season it shows many cracks in where the edfl has no clue what they are doing, it has eds playing four home games in a row and also eds and abers matched two weeks in a row. Extremely poor organising by the league, should go back to the old system.
Totally agree with that, well said

Agree with most of this, the Edfl will surely make some touch ups to the fixture though. Clearly just tried to get something out to please people, maybe should of waited until they had a clear head. Because this fixture is a joke, all over the place...

Will definitely be interesting to see the out come of some games.
Vic metro giving CLEAR instructions at training last night. NO Sunday games.

Maybe the EDFL liked the game between the EDS Allstars and Abers so much they wanted to do it every week but that would be too obvious......

From what I see west meadows gets the Allstars once and Abers once whereas hillside get Allstars 3 times

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Will definitely be interesting to see the out come of some games.
Vic metro giving CLEAR instructions at training last night. NO Sunday games.
I think you'll find some players will beg to differ, without bearing any consequences

The reality is it is irrelevant if the metro boys play or don't play.
Eds,keilor, abers and wc win this weekend with or without them.
They are apparently playing this Saturday so personally I would not play but then again I'm not 16 and indestructible.
Good luck to all the metro boys and also to everyone this weekend.

Does anyone know where the metro game is tomorrow. I am hearing different locations. Preston and coburg are the 2 I'm hearing. Who are they playing and what time?

Decided to pop down and watch our U16s play Abers after work and glad I did. How this side has won only 3 games I just don't know. Loved the way they took the game on and really applied a heap of pressure on Abers. Haven't seen any of these guys play before, but the wraps on Aaron Vendramini are well deserved and he has class written all over him.

Others to catch my eye, Jack Noonan, Jarrod Hall, Tye Browning and Mick Tabacco.

Well done to the boys on a great and I might add well deserved win.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back