EDFL U16 2015

Remove this Banner Ad

What pressure are you referring too, he went to an established top side, it's not like he went to a developing side

The pressure at hillside over the last couple of years he is the reason hillside beat eds last year he kicked 7. Now eds are hoping he can do it for them

i think cams performance after caluzzi broke finger on weekend proves what a gun he is. Impossible to stop in air and he dosnt need it lace up although that will be greatly missed by EDS. Top two in the comp in my opinion. No 1 for next 6 weeks or so and I reckon he will show it!A lock to make vic side though so they will be without him for a few games.
Any word on Borgy? Hoping above blog is wrong.

The pressure at hillside over the last couple of years he is the reason hillside beat eds last year he kicked 7. Now eds are hoping he can do it for them
Obviously you rate cam the best player in the edfl(he may be) but a hell of a lot of eds parents think caluzzi has him well and truly covered but each to their own.

Firstly I want to clarify I think cam is a brilliant footballer. That being said I need to point out a thing or 2. Cam kicked 4 against a depleted eds last year and on 1 occasion in the past 3 years has he kicked 6 goals. Never 7. Let's stick with the truth.

i think cams performance after caluzzi broke finger on weekend proves what a gun he is. Impossible to stop in air and he dosnt need it lace up although that will be greatly missed by EDS. Top two in the comp in my opinion. No 1 for next 6 weeks or so and I reckon he will show it!A lock to make vic side though so they will be without him for a few games.
Any word on Borgy? Hoping above blog is wrong.

I do believe cam is a good player and he will have a lot of time to prove it I believe he will but Ben missing 6 weeks could be the best thing for him coming fresh in the finals. You have to remember they are very hard to shut down this might be a big call but they could be the best 2 players in the same team in the EDFL for a long time both ALL AUSTRALIANS and if these two get going come finals time they will be very hard to stop and it has been showed these 2 start to get going the team will follow

I have watched nearly every team in the under 16 div 1 comp play at least one game and a big stand out and under rated combination is west coburg's Kyle Ring and Joshua Rocco, kyle is arguably the best tap ruckman in the comp, rucking to rocco who is always at his feet and has shown his skills with his feet time and time again. Also any early tips for this weekend?

I do believe cam is a good player and he will have a lot of time to prove it I believe he will but Ben missing 6 weeks could be the best thing for him coming fresh in the finals. You have to remember they are very hard to shut down this might be a big call but they could be the best 2 players in the same team in the EDFL for a long time both ALL AUSTRALIANS and if these two get going come finals time they will be very hard to stop and it has been showed these 2 start to get going the team will follow
Cam does not need to prove anything. All australian says it all.

He is brilliant just a notch below hitch and caluzzi.
Hitch IMO is overrated seen him play a few times, is classy, but don't rate him for all australian, unlike ben and cam. Another question put to you 1993 is that does Hitch really bleed white, blue and red. Hasn't played a few games because he is "sore" ?

agree with you 100% "fevnation" very underrated combination. On the topic of best players in the league, I have a few to add...
Josh Rocco and daniel Hanna have impressed me on countless occasions this year and I believe should be as highly regarded as the likes of Rayner, Caluzzi, hitch etc...

Daniel Hanna is a beast in the air and on the ground, if he can work on his execution of skills, then I can imagine him as the next joe daniher

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I have watched nearly every team in the under 16 div 1 comp play at least one game and a big stand out and under rated combination is west coburg's Kyle Ring and Joshua Rocco, kyle is arguably the best tap ruckman in the comp, rucking to rocco who is always at his feet and has shown his skills with his feet time and time again. Also any early tips for this weekend?
Kyle Ring, what number?

Daniel Hanna is a beast in the air and on the ground, if he can work on his execution of skills, then I can imagine him as the next joe daniher
totally agree with you there, however west coburgs ruck man Kyle Ring has been doing an outstanding job so far this year

Another thing I want to get out there is how good Noah Balta has been, honestly doubted his presence in a vic squad but time and time again showing how much of a gun he is, nearly took mark of the year a couple weeks ago, he is running out the game very well

totally agree with you there, however west coburgs ruck man Kyle Ring has been doing an outstanding job so far this year
I did happen to watch the game between douttas and w coburg, taps went 43 - 14 douttas way, clearances 13 - 21 w coburgs way. I have these stats with me right now. Maybe too much credit given to Kyle if he was playing that game and not enough credit to Borg and Rocco ?

Hitch IMO is overrated seen him play a few times, is classy, but don't rate him for all australian, unlike ben and cam. Another question put to you 1993 is that does Hitch really bleed white, blue and red. Hasn't played a few games because he is "sore" ?
What the relevance if hitch bleeds red, white and blue? Caluzzi started at Ekfc, Rayner hillside, judd wce, franklin hawthorn. Absolutely not relevant. Sherrin4lyf your better than that asking a ridiculous question. Have a sleep to clear your head. If caluzzi was "sore" more often against the weak sides maybe, just maybe he would be in the vic metro side:(
One last thing I bet hitch gets closer to all australian this year than caluzzi.

I did happen to watch the game between douttas and w coburg, taps went 43 - 14 douttas way, clearances 13 - 21 w coburgs way. I have these stats with me right now. Maybe too much credit given to Kyle if he was playing that game and not enough credit to Borg and Rocco ?
Sorry to say my friend but I was also observing that game and Kyle gave the eds ruck man a good old fashioned bath

What the relevance if hitch bleeds red, white and blue? Caluzzi started at Ekfc, Rayner hillside, judd wce, franklin hawthorn. Absolutely not relevant. Sherrin4lyf your better than that asking a ridiculous question. Have a sleep to clear your head. If caluzzi was "sore" more often against the weak sides maybe, just maybe he would be in the vic metro side:(
One last thing I bet hitch gets closer to all australian this year than caluzzi.
BS

On the weekend i stopped by the west coburg vs strathmore match
And watching "Josh Rocco" number 3 is it?
He is a good player very skillfull but not a see ball get ball kinda player
Waits outsides the packs and gets the easy kicks, not an aggressive player or a hard player.

Didn't Caluzzi make the Vic Metro team? What was the reason for that?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back