EDFL U16 2015

Remove this Banner Ad

Finals time. Isn't it great.
West Coburg should account for Westmeadows comfortably but what a cracker the Abers v EDS should be.
Only time they played was at Abers and they got home in a real tight one but I reckon that EDS will turn it around this week with players such as Martyn,Brookes,Scully, Riboni,McBean,Balta,Cappaletti and Sir in much better form than then . They are coming good at right time and with the return of finals big gun Caluzzi and Raynor in unstoppable form they should prove too good. Abers will put up a great fight and are an extremely well drilled and disciplined outfit and the Hannah-Balta match up will be a ripper that will go along way to deciding the outcome.
Bring it on.

West Coburg should account for Westmeadows comfortably but what a cracker the Abers v EDS should be.
Only time they played was at Abers and they got home in a real tight one but I reckon that EDS will turn it around this week with players such as Martyn,Brookes,Scully, Riboni,McBean,Balta,Cappaletti and Sir in much better form than then . They are coming good at right time and with the return of finals big gun Caluzzi and Raynor in unstoppable form they should prove too good. Abers will put up a great fight and are an extremely well drilled and disciplined outfit and the Hannah-Balta match up will be a ripper that will go along way to deciding the outcome.
Bring it on.
Did anyone see the West Coburg,Keilor match, would be interested to know who was in an out for both sides

H
Bring it on.
haveago I agree with almost everything you say, west coburg will spank west meadows and eds will beat abers BUT to say caluzzi is in unstoppable form!!!!! He hasn't played in 8 weeks or so. He will(more than likely) be unstoppable because he's a gun.

H

haveago I agree with almost everything you say, west coburg will spank west meadows and eds will beat abers BUT to say caluzzi is in unstoppable form!!!!! He hasn't played in 8 weeks or so. He will(more than likely) be unstoppable because he's a gun.
sorry it read that way but meant to be Raynor in unstoppable form

Did anyone see the West Coburg,Keilor match, would be interested to know who was in an out for both sides

Maybe look at the team sheets from the weekend (in results)

What will be interesting is how Douttas Coach approaches the next couple of weeks. Word is this will be his last season at the stars as he has been approached by another club to head up their junior program. More so their U14 & U16.
He has definitely been instrumental in the development of the the next string of players to play senior footy in the next 3-4 years.
Next weeks game against Keilor should provide an insight to the fragility of some fringe players that seem to be along for the ride on both sides. Only as good as your bottom 6.
And yes, tips this week (serious this week)

Douttas by 6 goals
W/Coburg by 16 goals

Craigieburn to pay to watch W/meadows

#25 for Westy goes well. Good talent.
#5 for Hillside looked good

Watched about 15mins of the 3rd qrt of the game Hillside v Westy and played in good spirits from what I seen. Very well umpired I must say..

H

Do you agree with McBean being in much better form than back then? ;)

#25 for Westy goes well. Good talent.
#5 for Hillside looked good

Watched about 15mins of the 3rd qrt of the game Hillside v Westy and played in good spirits from what I seen. Very well umpired I must say..
Couldn't find a #25 on the website

What will be interesting is how Douttas Coach approaches the next couple of weeks. Word is this will be his last season at the stars as he has been approached by another club to head up their junior program. More so their U14 & U16.
He has definitely been instrumental in the development of the the next string of players to play senior footy in the next 3-4 years.
Next weeks game against Keilor should provide an insight to the fragility of some fringe players that seem to be along for the ride on both sides. Only as good as your bottom 6.

Douttas by 6 goals
W/Coburg by 16 goals

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Douttas by 6 goals
W/Coburg by 16 goals

Interesting comments GETINTHEBOWL.
In what way do you think it will be interesting to see how EDS coach approaches next few weeks.
Do you expect him to do something different than how he has coached so far this year?
Do you expect if he is leaving EDS, he again will approach this finals series differently than previous finals campaigns?

Who do you think are the fringe players within Keilor and EDS?

Abers will fancy their chances this week against EDS reckon they just have to temper the output of Rayner and Caluzzi, they have a running game to worry EDS, Bytel and Fry although bottom age will be a loss for Abers

Keilor winning by 50 odd against WC, good result on paper
Was anyone at the game that could provide summary
Was Keilor good or West Coburg poor as both teams seem to have a few players out.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back