Club Mgmt. EFC Membership 2014- ALL TIME RECORD - 60K TARGET REACHED!)

Remove this Banner Ad

A week ago our total sat on 50,918.

That means we've added 2,796 members in one week! Even allowing for the fact the family day signings inflate those figures a bit, that is a massive week.

Well done.

vQbOPI5.png

This week we had an increase of:

During this period previous years we had an increase of:
2013 - 1,168
2012 - 780
2011 - 1,511

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Couple Notes

Week-over-week growth of 2,796 beats every figure in the four years I have recorded membership stats (excluding the initial couple weeks of membership numbers).
Prior to this the biggest w.o.w number was 2,554 back in 2012 leading up to the xmas rush.

Looking at the numbers 2,796 during this period of the year is quite a surprise.

Well done Essendon members!

The increase in the past week was off the charts compared to that of the previous three years.
Nah, it is definitely on the chart there Doss, you probably need to scroll up a bit more to see it....

I'll show myself out.

And the best loss ever should help a lot as well.
Sure will.

I think that huge weekly increase had to do with a few things:
- first home game against a big rival at eithad where it can be hard to get a ticket.
- family day membership possibly being processed.
- the north win. It is possible that Essendon supporters were holding off signing up after the asada stuff. Once they saw that it hasn't affected the team onfield performance, they jumped on board.

With another home game coming up against one of our oldest rivals, let's hope for another big increase this week.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

vQbOPI5.png

This week we had an increase of:

During this period previous years we had an increase of:
2013 - 1,168
2012 - 780
2011 - 1,511

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Couple Notes

Week-over-week growth of 2,796 beats every figure in the four years I have recorded membership stats (excluding the initial couple weeks of membership numbers).
Prior to this the biggest w.o.w number was 2,554 back in 2012 leading up to the xmas rush.

Looking at the numbers 2,796 during this period of the year is quite a surprise.

Well done Essendon members!
gonna need a bigger X axis ;)

Something strange going on with the EFC website - Front page says 7,758 reqd to reach 60,000 (therefore 52,242 members) but the membership page claims 54,259 members. Typo somewhere?

looking at the Army Reserve ad's on BF.. we have more EFC members than ADF Reservists.. not sure how I feel about that o_O

Something strange going on with the EFC website - Front page says 7,758 reqd to reach 60,000 (therefore 52,242 members) but the membership page claims 54,259 members. Typo somewhere?
I have the EFC website showing 5741 until 60000. If you try a ctrl + F5, this should load a more recent version of the page for you? Let us know.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back