Club Mgmt. EFC Membership 2014- ALL TIME RECORD - 60K TARGET REACHED!)

Remove this Banner Ad

Wow. For us who are technologically amateurish, how does that work?
Tis refreshing the page. Otherwise it'll just grab the cached version from your computer from whenever the first time you visited and that gauge was showing. I'd assuming clearing your history and cache would have the same effect

Wow. For us who are technologically amateurish, how does that work?
Computer has a page cached (stored) on your computer, along with a date etc. When you next go to the site, teh browser chechs dates, and pages to see if it has been updated since you were last there, if not it loads it from it's cache., faster to load the pate that way, pressing the button combo forces the page to load from scratch again.

nhgAxhk.png

This week we had an increase of:

During this period previous years we had an increase of:
2013 - 847
2012 - 751
2011 - 980

nhgAxhk.png

This week we had an increase of:

During this period previous years we had an increase of:
2013 - 847
2012 - 751
2011 - 980

Looks like there was a significant lift the previous week. Possible blip in recording data. Average over the 2 week period would seem to be on track

win over Carltank will help.. but the chance of finals and success will help more..

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Loving these numbers, great to see the club and members still united throughout the turmoil last season.
56,000 by Anzac day - Would be fantastic.

Yep.. and we usually release a 3 game package around ANZAC day.. that we sell 3K worth.. so I think we will make 60K

Membership is generally open until around the middle of June, yes?
I think end of July? Not entirely sure. There is a cut off for it to count towards the official numbers and a club cut off.

No longer a cut off for Membership numbers.
I'm pretty sure there is a cut off for official AFL counted member numbers. It's why there was a discrepancy between Collingwood's final figure of 100,000 and the actual AFL counted figure.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back