Club Mgmt. EFC Membership 2016 - 'Where Do You Stand?'

Remove this Banner Ad

Does anyone know why the National 3 game membership is $65 more than the Flexi 3 game one? I realise that it gives you 1 reserved seat, but I don't think that is enough to justify that much of a price discrepancy.
Without looking, is it something to do with ANZAc day?

Nah, both give you access to the pre-sale but that's it. Looking at them side by side, the only difference appears to be that you get 1 reserved seat when the team plays in your state plus 2 general entry in Melb, versus 3 general entry in Melb. It's very strange...
Maybe because it's hard to get seats at Subi and AO?

xRrPueQ.png

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Aint done my clan yet.....three more (excluding the Saint supporting wife, although she may unwittingly become a bomber supporter this year haha) plus a fourth to be added in April. Red and black is already pumping through his veins :) and thus a life full of happiness and success is surely coming his way. (suck on that you opposition potato heads wasting your life rotting away reading this thread :p)

Also, I came home today to find my scarf waiting for me in the mailbox. Big thumbs up- IMHO, easily the best member scarf we've had in quite a long time, possibly ever.
2011 best scarf Imo

Given the crap that has gone on and continues to go on, I would love to know each week how we are going compared to this time last year.
There appears to be a lot of "talk" out there, that the Hird/Thompson thing late last year, has lost a lot of members.
Is there a way we can track how we are going compared to last years total?

Given the crap that has gone on and continues to go on, I would love to know each week how we are going compared to this time last year.
There appears to be a lot of "talk" out there, that the Hird/Thompson thing late last year, has lost a lot of members.
Is there a way we can track how we are going compared to last years total?
Synth is producing comparison graphs about once per week.

Last I saw, we were basically keeping track with last year- perhaps 1% or 2% down.

I'm wondering if all our numbers are currently based on "auto renewals", and it will hit the wall soon, and slow down once that period has stopped.
I keep hearing about supporters who have had enough of the saga and won't renew.

I'm wondering if all our numbers are currently based on "auto renewals", and it will hit the wall soon, and slow down once that period has stopped.
I keep hearing about supporters who have had enough of the saga and won't renew.
Auto renewals rolled over on the first day.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back