Club Mgmt. EFC Membership 2016 - 'Where Do You Stand?'

Remove this Banner Ad

Membership pack finally arrived. Tis a quality scarf. Apart from the sponsors logo on it.
I noticed at the game that the ends of my scarf aren't as high a quality as the body, basically where the logo's start the thread count drops (or whatever the term is) and you can see through to the back of the other side

I get a pashmina ... sometimes I hate being a woman. I should of rung up and asked for a scarf instead o_O
According to one one of the women I sit near, they'll still swap it over if you want

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Snail_pace.gif

406 in two days isn't too bad. The rate has picked up from a couple of weeks ago.
Dude, I went to a lot of effort to find that gif, don't ruin it with your "facts".

50k before season starts and with this cloud still hanging is a really good effort. Im pretty keen to see end of year finances actually after our results last year.

Id still like to see some more value provided for members/supporters outside Vic. Im hopeful that is something Sheeds will bring to the table, some more roadtrips around Aus spreading the word will be helpful.

I think we could nudge 52k by the game on Saturday, so many people ive been speaking with have been waiting for this moment to sign up. this was all they were waiting for.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back