Recruiting EFC Trade/Draft Talk II with F/A rules in OP - Billings for a fourth rounder the latest rumour

What do we do with the #1 pick?

• Use it

Votes: 73 47.4%
  • Trade it for multiple top 10 picks

Votes: 65 42.2%
  • Trade it for players

Votes: 3 1.9%
  • Trade it for players and first round picks

Votes: 13 8.4%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm thinking Bird is the reason we went Tippa over Cogs...

That, or we were never drafting him. Would of loved Cogs. Like many he is my VFL love child. Happy with Tippa tho. Has worked hard to be here. Imagine how keen he would be to get into it now

Can someone tell me too, is it right that category b rookies (i.e. Mckenna) can be upgraded at any time and don't need someone to be placed on the long-term injury list to be promoted?

Can someone tell me too, is it right that category b rookies (i.e. Mckenna) can be upgraded at any time and don't need someone to be placed on the long-term injury list to be promoted?

In 2016, EFC will have 39 senior listed players, 5 rookies, 1 cat B
At anytime, any (1) of the rookies, or Cat B players can be promoted to the senior list.
Maximum of 40 players on the senior list.

Can someone tell me why Essendon didn't pick up dan coghlan from our VFL side. Has been our best reserves player for a few years now and surely deserves s chance on the rookie list at least.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Meh, they got a better player than we did anyway.
Yep, that non-impartial Saints supporting commentator on SEN said so.

Suck it Essenflogs!

Can someone tell me why Essendon didn't pick up dan coghlan from our VFL side. Has been our best reserves player for a few years now and surely deserves s chance on the rookie list at least.
Probably a victim of Hartley being there at pick 68.

I'm very excited by the inclusion of Nyuon. It will be a real journey for him and us as supporters. If you're going to have a developing ruck you might as well have an athletic freak who can out jump the best tap ruckmen in the game. If he can't get many more stats than NicNat, at least develop his centre square presence because clearances from restarts are critical these days. And I like the Sudanese connection too. Let's really tap into that part of the community and be pace-setters in inclusiveness of a marginalised people.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back