News Eithad car park

Remove this Banner Ad

hotham

NMFC 1869
North Melbourne - 2015 Daw & MacMillan Player Sponsor North Melbourne - 2013 Daw, Black and Gibson Player Sponsorship North Melbourne - North 2010 Player Sponsor North Melbourne - North 2009 Player Sponsor
Jan 12, 2001
Melbourne
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Eels
According to 3AW, each driver will need to scan their Etihad car park ticket to exit car park. Meaning the boom gates will only let one car out at a time. Vic roads want to clear congestion on the roads around the ground. I've never heard of anything so crazy. Long delays, carbon monoxide poisoning and people losing their tempers.

Kudos to anyone who can afford to park at Etihad's carpark.

It costs an arm and a leg, and you wait forever to exit once the game is finished regardless of ticket scanning. So many more cheaper alternatives close to the ground that don't cost a fortune AND you drive straight out.

just had a win = good, though trapped in car park can't pick up the post match = slightly irate.

Just had a loss=bad, trapped in underground car park hoping vic roads representative tries to squeeze between your bumper and the car in front so you can 'accidentally' 'release the handbrake and paralyze the * for causing this unbearable suffering = road rage and accidents regardless.

let's hope for more wins than losses then ey.

When I drive to the footy, I park on Flinders St. Only problem is you have to pay $15 in coins (except 5c pieces) or pull out the credit card and cop a surcharge!

It costs an arm and a leg, and you wait forever to exit once the game is finished regardless of ticket scanning. So many more cheaper alternatives close to the ground that don't cost a fortune AND you drive straight out.

'Free' parking with a medallion club membership.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sign up for a Crown Signature Club card and get free parking, buy a beer/coffee on your way through and it keeps it current and then it's a 5-10 minute walk. Lot of nice birds on weekends too.

You should try and get out of ANZ Stadium, its like a 12 storey concrete carpark, and its the only one there. You have to leave at 3/4 time just to get home at a reasonable hour.

There's one on Little Lonsdale between King and William Streets that's more reasonable (I can't remember the exact fee). I usually get PT as I am partial to a beer or three at the game
Yeah I usually take PT too and generally have to be dragged to the train because of too much to drink :D

Remove this Banner Ad

Back