EKA Medal Revamp?

Remove this Banner Ad

Was just pondering the EKA Medal and was thinking about how players that join mid-way through a season or at a season's end and perform strongly don't really get a chance at the EKA Medal. Proposing possibly a cut off for a round that allows those who join post that round get to participate in the following years medal count?

Discuss!

Last edited:
I say ney, young guns don't want to win it anymore, can't think of why.....

1350922958_r69fhs8npw0btgj.jpeg

I just figured because I think it was actually timtamWB possibly who joined late one year and had a good season from then but didn't win it and had he got a shot from the entire season he would have come close. That's the best example I have at the moment.

Or for clubs that have someone who joined in say the fourth last round, don't get a shot at it either.

Was just pondering the EKA Medal and was thinking about how players that join mid-way through a season or at a season's end and perform strongly don't really get a chance at the EKA Medal. Proposing possibly a cut off for a round that allows those who join post that round get to participate in the following years medal count?

Discuss!
Mate, overrrated and useless piece of junk jewellery, only won by arse lickers and nancy boys!

I just figured because I think it was actually timtamWB possibly who joined late one year and had a good season from then but didn't win it and had he got a shot from the entire season he would have come close. That's the best example I have at the moment.

Or for clubs that have someone who joined in say the fourth last round, don't get a shot at it either.

As the EKA is voted on by the clubs at the end of the season, I'm not sure the date a poster joined has that much to do with it? Half a season is plenty of time to make an impression on the judges.

brahj was a pretty clear winner last season, I'm not sure timtam's join date would've impacted the result at all

As the EKA is voted on by the clubs at the end of the season, I'm not sure the date a poster joined has that much to do with it? Half a season is plenty of time to make an impression on the judges.

brahj was a pretty clear winner last season, I'm not sure timtam's join date would've impacted the result at all
Yeah agreed. The year I won it I started in Rd1 but didn't post until about Rd8 so really only won it on half a seasons posting. Then again I was only up against Brown Bottle :D

S16 was the strongest draft year, by far. We even won the Rookie Cup.
I have it on good authority it was rigged :eek:

There I said it

(Log in to remove this ad.)

S16 was the strongest draft year, by far. We even won the Rookie Cup.

So strong in fact, we collectively ate our EKA medallist.

Pfft. He wasn't even the best rookie at the club last season.

Please come back TheHoneyBadger.

What about players who join with a couple of rounds to go?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back