EKA medal winners. What if the votes were done today?

Remove this Banner Ad

With all this talk about the up coming EKA all though stil yonks away I thought instead of playing Skyrim I would give the PS3 a break and make this thread about previous EKA medal winners and place getters and what would happen today if the votes were cast again.
Season 9 Results:
1st: Croweater 41
2nd: Hawkpatrol
3rd: Cormick
4th: Flawed Genius
5th: Bacher houli.

The first year that the EKA was conducted and yours truly took it out. Posters such as Shallow were also first year in this season.

Whilst the majority of these posters have disappeared HP and myself have stuck around the game. I have noticed Flawed Genius still lurking around as well.

Todays Vote:
1st: croweater 41
2nd: Hawk Patrol
3rd: Flawed Genius.

Fairly self explanatory I feel. I just felt like being biased towards myself as well.

Season 10 Results:
1st: Zainta
2nd: BILC
3rd: Tim Saints
4th: Breeno
5th: Macepaker
6th: Cooney
7th: Rojo jnr.

The 2nd year saw what I would nearly say was one of the better seasons for 1st year posters. Controversial to say the least.

Posters like BILC have excelled and become one of the best posters in today's league game. Others such as macepaker disappeared after a great search for his identity, and rojo who was a very promising poster was perma banned and they have not being back (for obvious reasons).

Todays Results:
1st: BILC
2nd: Tim Saints
3rd: Cooney.

Well obvious again who would be first. With a fair few of these inactive Timmy sneaks up to a very distant second. Cooney who was apart of the demons leadership group takes 3rd.

Season 11 Results
1st: Reardo
2nd: Freakie
3rd: Frothies
4th: BBB

Would arguably be the best year for the EKA and also one of the closest as well.
Anyone of the top 3 could have won with BBB unlucky that he decided to come along in season 11.

Todays Result:
Toss a coin.

All four of these posters at their best are incredibly good posters, if someone wants to separate them good luck. Duggan also was floating around in this era, but didn't really hit his straps until last season with a fresh start.

Season 12 results:
1st: Gus
Best of the rest: TTG, Juggs, St Fly, Easty.

Another top year in season 12. Gus was the red hot favourite all year with witty posts and some great banter before he got struck with the mount buller curse. This also applied for Juggs. St fly and easty were top contributors but with easty joining half way through the season it put him on the back foot. And well TTG who was only worried about himself got the job done both on and of field.

Todays Result:
1st: StFly
2nd: Easty
3rd: TTG
4th: Juggs
5th: Gus

Easty and StFly tough to split but with StFly carrying the gumbies he gets the nod. Gus drops to the bottom due to his poor behaviour record with plenty of red cards being dealt his way.

Season 13 results:
1st: WAG
2nd: Claypigeon Logger.

Not one of the stronger years for the EKA medal but there was still quality in there and into their 2nd year all 3 are really starting to hit their straps.
WAG turned out to be a clear winner after many discussions had by the casters of the votes.

Todays Result:
2nd: Logger
3rd: CP

WAG still going strong with the dragons and constantly solid with his post. Logger gets outright second after really stepping up this season. CP drops to 3rd but still along with StFly caries the Gumbies posting duties.

Note: IMS I could not find your name anywhere in the threads I searched.

I would like to think I should have been top 3 for last season if the voting was held now as the title suggests. Just my humble opinion though.

The quality in season 11 and 12's EKA is amazing.

Would also like to point out that Duggan was a nomination with freakie, reardo, Froths and the like.

I started the season before you crowey, so must not have been an EKA. But I swear it was mentioned in the Mobbs count thread I read today. Just couldn't find the EKA thread

I would like to think I should have been top 3 for last season if the voting was held now as the title suggests. Just my humble opinion though.

Well yes. But I could only find those 3 people for the EKA sorry dubz

Would also like to point out that Duggan was a nomination with freakie, reardo, Froths and the like.

I started the season before you crowey, so must not have been an EKA. But I swear it was mentioned in the Mobbs count thread I read today. Just couldn't find the EKA thread

**** I missed a few.

I think I was officially the first EKA winner. It may have being something prior to that.

Really interesting read.

Some of the guys from S10 I've never heard of.

I think the votes would be a lot different retrospectively, but either way it's good to see great new talent joining the SFA every year.

Season 11 Results
1st: Freakie
2nd: Reardo
3rd: Frothies
4th: BBB

Would arguably be the best year for the EKA and also one of the closest as well.
Anyone of the top 3 could have won with BBB unlucky that he decided to come along in season 11.

Todays Result:
Toss a coin.

All four of these posters at their best are incredibly good posters, if someone wants to separate them good luck.

I suggest you don't pay whoever did your research for you CE.

Hey skip, where did you find Season 11 results? Think I was in that class also

I suggest you don't pay whoever did your research for you CE.

Both of you blame Skyrim a 12 hour day and a distinct lack of everything to do with the EKA. Some just said the winner is others gave a 1st 2nd 3rd. Was tough going to find everyone and anyone nominated and voted for. But I wanted to just do the top few anway and not bring everyone into this.

Also Reardo that wasn't the researchers fault it was the ******** typing it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Both of you blame Skyrim a 12 hour day and a distinct lack of everything to do with the EKA. Some just said the winner is others gave a 1st 2nd 3rd. Was tough going to find everyone and anyone nominated and voted for. But I wanted to just do the top few anway and not bring everyone into this.

Also Reardo that wasn't the researchers fault it was the ******** typing it.

Nah, good work mate (as usual). Freakie, Frothies, BBB and Duggan were tough competition that year and I think Marklar was the year before? Can't remember, **** it was a funny season though. Everyone should do themselves a favour (get well Molly) and visit some of the match threads from that season, genuinely funny s**t.:thumbsu:

I want my $20 back CE. So it's official IMS would have finished 3rd in all of those seasons!

Was it Marklar who polled votes in two consecutive seasons?

Todays Result:
2nd: Logger
3rd: CP

WAG still going strong with the dragons and constantly solid with his post. Logger gets outright second after really stepping up this season. CP drops to 3rd but still along with StFly caries the Gumbies posting duties.

Note: IMS I could not find your name anywhere in the threads I searched.

Happy to play 3rd string :)
Plus L16 and TheDoctor11 are posting well for the Gumbots too, so don't short change them by highlighting just Street and myself ;)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back