Electronic Music Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Burial is incredible

Burial has been the artist I have most looked forward to hearing their new releases, for the past couple of years and he has not disppointed yet.

Loner and Ashtray Wasp in particular, are just something else.
Heavier than before and heading in another fantastic direction. Brilliant stuff.

[YOUTUBE]3XphZydaPj4&feature=related[/YOUTUBE]

Geffen sued Neil for material like this (from 1982's Trans) its not quite Kraftwork but not a bad effort from way back then from an artist not affraid to put whatever he feels out there

zomby. i just wanted to post about zomby. he's been influencing me in a huge way the past year or two i guess. i haven't heard dedication yet but from what i've read it's a continuation of the good stuff. he seems to be a real dude and an intelligent dude and his music as deep as the rabbit hole goes. some amazing artists on hyperdub. kode9 was the first i heard but i quickly got into martyn and joker and what about hype williams, some of that stuff is just crazy, i'm not sure if i love it or i'm just incredible intrigued by it.

of course skream is the best... skream isn't dubstep to me, he's the UK

where were u in 92 was the s**t. such a fun album. i think he drifted a little since then but i really enjoyed dedication. i like joker too sometimes.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Both are brilliant - John Talabot has been a fantastic running accompaniment.

Destination Burning man podcasts on itunes are worth checking out. Some are great.

'So Will Be Now' is brilliant :thumbs:

Did anyone get to Levon Vincent last night or Pat Mahoney at the Mercat during the week?

Get along to Tevo Howard on July 15th all!
Here's a recent podcast from the man - http://www.xlr8r.com/podcast/2012/03/tevo-howard

Not really an album, unfortunately HARKER- it's a compilation of vinyl releases over the last year with a few new ones thrown in.

They've been pretty awesome though, so I'll be happy to buy it all the same :)

Not really an album, unfortunately HARKER- it's a compilation of vinyl releases over the last year with a few new ones thrown in.

They've been pretty awesome though, so I'll be happy to buy it all the same :)

Are you sure?

I think the album Pink is coming out next month. (Just checked it out)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back