Electronic Music Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

487847_501758763195152_569360021_n.jpg

http://allevents.in/Melbourne/MAX-COOPER/228517350628317

:)

Anyone else really excited for Daft Punk's new album Random Access Memories?

been waiting for it since their rushed album of human after all. the tron score was ok but away from their original roots.

on randomaccessmemories.com they have a video giorgio mourder (sp?) discussing his collaborations. also has their teaser song extended out right at the start.

a lot may say daft punk have missed the new craze after the rising of skrillex, deadmau5 and other various acts.

me well i think they will take the world by storm yet again and if they tour its gonna be huge.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So I just discovered Hardwell. Don't listen to as much edm as I used to, and was always more in to trance and hardstyle than anything else. But damn, this guy can put a mix together, great tunes to kick start a night of partying.

Anyone else a fan? Recommended sets to dl?

Any fans of Electronica Hip-hip & soul label Pretty lights here? There new song "Around the Block" has just been released. Listen once or you’ll never know what you are missing.

Once a month or so I wander into this thread and post something that I hope somebody listens to and enjoys.

Tonight from Montreal. Headscan.

Any fans of Electronica Hip-hip & soul label Pretty lights here? There new song "Around the Block" has just been released. Listen once or you’ll never know what you are missing.

They certainly have there own style of music. You listen to this song for two time in a row and it stays in your head all the time.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back