Elimination Chamber

Honestly, I'm very excited for this.

Elimination Chamber matches are always good. Rollins vs Ambrose is always great, if not outstanding. Kevin Owens makes his WWE PPV debut against John Cena, and it should be a great match.

Plus Bo Dallas will be there. What more could you ask for?

Maxwell110

Premiership Player
May 29, 2011
batcave
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
sc freiburg
Plus Bo Dallas will be there. What more could you ask for?
tumblr_n8dh5c7npB1srbyoyo1_400.gif

Maxwell110

Premiership Player
May 29, 2011
batcave
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
sc freiburg
EC should actually be pretty decent, there's a few fairly exciting matches. It's in Corpus Christi though, the host of the deadest crowd on RAW in recent memory.

nobbyiscool

Cancelled
WWE Board Goosed Sweet F.A Sikh Volunteers Charity Match Tasmanian Team NFL Fantasy Comp Champion Armchair Endzone Major Comp Champion
Aug 11, 2006
I tuned into Raw today for the first time in about 5 weeks because of EC - I've always been a fan of the concept.

It was a brutal Raw, but I'm kind of excited about the card. And given I would've ordered the Network for MITB anyway, it seems like money well spent.

Fingers crossed they figure out some really creative s**t for the tag team chamber - and that it's tornado rules, cos trying to do tags will suck heinously. And fingers crossed that maybe we get a surprise Bo-ll up win from Dallas :D I don't hate him as the identifiable jobber with a gimmick, I just think he can be a bit better than that as he develops the character... and stops doing the screeching voice.

it's a WWE Network exclusive (worldwide)

Positive Cole said on Raw that if you're in the states you can only watch it on the network. Seems weird to just talk about the US if it's a worldwide thing.

Jan 11, 2009
Sydney
AFL Club
West Coast
I just found out its just a singles match with Rollins and Ambrose. I don't really watch Raw but for some reason I just assumed it would be another 4 guys involved at least. Isn't that the way elimination chamber matches are done usually? Hence the elimination? Ive only recently started watch WWE again this year so maybe this is normal these days

I just found out its just a singles match with Rollins and Ambrose. I don't really watch Raw but for some reason I just assumed it would be another 4 guys involved at least. Isn't that the way elimination chamber matches are done usually? Hence the elimination? Ive only recently started watch WWE again this year so maybe this is normal these days
Their match is just a normal one. Not an elimination chamber match.

The idea for doing the EC came about when Bryan had to vacate his title and they needed to crown a new champion and they've built the mini PPV around that Adzam.

The tag team match will also take place in the Chamber with one team in each pod but every other match will just be a 'normal' match.

Feb 22, 2011
Berwick
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
Manchester City
Is he the only one in that match with literally nothing to do at the moment? I've been a bit sketchy on RAW lately I've not had time to watch it so just followed on here.

It seems like Ziggler/Rusev (injured soooo?)
Shaemus/little people (foreshadowing Neville feud?)
Neville/Bo
Barrett/?
R-Truhahahaha... yeah.

So maybe Ryback does get the belt? Or barrett, but he's only just lost it.

Back