Preview Elimination Final: Port Adelaide v Richmond @ Adelaide Oval, 2:50pm Sun 07/09/14

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Apart from last year (****** ******) 8th have a recent history of having their arses handed to them.
So make no mistake it's a big big ask particularly how hard we've worked to get here.

I read that RFC members were only offered 20% of the club membership allocation. We have 66000 members so that is not a lot.
It's not too bad really.
Small ground only holds 50k or thereabouts,Port home game, easier for them to attend,they have over 50k members I think.
I reckon it's pretty reasonable.

Don't think so, no real clash. (Port Adelaide vs Glenelg SANFL)
9381135321_26399384a3_z.jpg
The thing is there is no difference in clashing than your normal jumper and our alt strip. Just weird.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Good to see you guys weren't shafted with away supporters allocation and unsurprisingly your fans have cashed in on it, looking forward to the big Richmond contingent at the game :)
Lets hope the same happens next week when we front your mob.

that's why you don't win outside the top 4
to use a favourite Princess bride quote of mine:

"Nonsense. You're only saying that because no one ever has."

I was so confident last year against Carlton.
I am comfortable in the knowledge that this team is far better equipped than last seasons but I dont have the sand confidence of winning.
Hopefully a good omen!

Hopefully last years loss inspires the boys to play 4 qtrs of hard tough/contested footy. Cotch and few of the other boys have said how much last years loss to Carlton hurt, so this is the perfect chance to show us how much they want to win this game.

I reckon Griffiths is a better option then Vickery for Richmond because Griffiths presents better at the footy, strong on the lead and is also better around the ground not to mention his second and third efforts are quite good for someone who stands at 200cm tall and he also averages 3 tackles per game.

I reckon Griffiths is a better option then Vickery for Richmond because Griffiths presents better at the footy, strong on the lead and is also better around the ground not to mention his second and third efforts are quite good for someone who stands at 200cm tall and he also averages 3 tackles per game.

Hardwick already said Griff is a lock it's only a matter of if we play them both.

Personally I thought Foley and Petterd had shockers last week. I would probably drop one of them for Jackson with Petterd being the more likely of the two.

So Rance on Schultzy you'd think. Other tasty matchups? What are they like at clearances etc as that is our strength hopefully can exploit that. Robbie gray needs a tag

I rekon get Grigg to Gray or Boak. Tell Morris to not leave Wingards slide the whole match. Confident Rance can keep Schulz quiet, and chappy should do ok on westoff when he's forward. Don't know why but I'm actually quiet confident we will win this

Hardwick already said Griff is a lock it's only a matter of if we play them both.

Personally I thought Foley and Petterd had shockers last week. I would probably drop one of them for Jackson with Petterd being the more likely of the two.
drop petterd and swap for Jackson

I rekon get Grigg to Gray or Boak. Tell Morris to not leave Wingards slide the whole match. Confident Rance can keep Schulz quiet, and chappy should do ok on westoff when he's forward. Don't know why but I'm actually quiet confident we will win this
I'll tell you why ,it's only poort we r playing ,we r the form side playing a good finals style they do not ,and we seem to have em covered all over the ground ,tiges by 50 :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back