Preview ELIMINATION FINAL: RICHMOND V CARLTON - MCG - SUNDAY 8 SEPTEMBER 2013 - Foley & White Out

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Same. Carlton fans are the scum of the earth and to wipe them out of the finals WILL feel great.

Teams I hate by ranking:
1) Carlton
2) Essendon
3) Norf
4) Collingwood

No bigger stage for us then to play these ****s in a final, really wanna thrash them.

Ps. Losing is not an option. If we lose i can guarantee that some furniture around my house will be smashed up on Sunday night. :mad:

Teams I hate by ranking:
1) Carlton
2) Essendon
3) Norf
4) Collingwood

No bigger stage for us then to play these ****s in a final, really wanna thrash them.

Ps. Losing is not an option. If we lose i can guarantee that some furniture around my house will be smashed up on Sunday night. :mad:
Totally agree. Want to absolutely destroy them.

I can't see myself posting much this week. Pretty worked up.

The last time I saw us in a final (01) I was single and living in a share house. Now hitched, 3 kids and the whole adult thing going on. Everything has changed.

Start is obviously key, and precision going I50 critical. Ellis must get on his bike, Deledio likewise and play through Waite's opponent wherever possible.

We're fitter, more talented and younger. But we are novices. Cannot overstate how important a win is. A loss wouldn't crush us, but it would delay our ascent for at least a year. And you never know when you're going to be back again. Belief, structures and workrate. Simple as that.

All the best, all. Let's bring it home.

Cotchin tagged by Curnow

martin by touhy

and Ellis tagged out of the game after 1/4 time

Simpson allowed to run ditto for Mclean....

I hope Dimma doesn't allow all this to happen again

We learnt from our lack of intensity during our last encounter & I am quietly confident the boys will put on a show for the faithful on Sunday. Malthouse is talking the game up & couldn't be happier stealing 8th position? Hopefully his face into a darker shade of purple on Sunday afternoon!

Cotchin tagged by Curnow

martin by touhy

and Ellis tagged out of the game after 1/4 time

Simpson allowed to run ditto for Mclean....

I hope Dimma doesn't allow all this to happen again
Need to tighten up on few players ourselves. Dan and Grigg to play run with roles. Seemed stupid to allow our key playmakers to be tagged out while we left Carlton's chief movers free.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Malthouse has played his cards.. we know his tactics, he'll send Curnow to Cotchin and Touhy to Martin... Richmond on the other hand did not have Newman, White or Edwards playing against Carlton...all our forward pressure. A real ace up our sleeves on gameday.

We've proven over 23 rounds that we are a better side than Carlton. Unfortunately for the club, players and us fans that means nothing this weekend.

If we play to our potential and kick straight we will win. If we are overawed (players & coaches included) we will get beat. By the cheats. A side who finished 9th and should be celebrating mad monday :thumbsdown:

Expect big games from all our big names and like dean33, hope that lids will put on a masterclass to silence his critics.

I don't think I'm asking too much for Dusty, Lids and Cotch to all get 30+ this week and kick 6 goals between them. It is about time they ripped their opposition apart!

Lids needs to dominate in this game!

No he doesn't. Hasn't done it all year but he has played his part. That's all we need, everyone to play their part as they have done for most of the year and the scoreboard will take care of itself.

Deledio,Cotchin,Martin,Foley,Conca,Houli,Ellis,Vlastuin,SEdwards,Jackson,Tuck,White,Grigg

Carlton cant compete with our midfield & Cant get over our defence
Morris,Chaplin,Rance,Grimes

This is the areas we will dominate them

I think the Tiges can now boast more quality in the midfield and Chappy has made an enormous difference to our back line. I grew up hating Carlton and once we couldn't make the top four this is the team I most wanted Richmond to play. Go Tiges!

Deledio,Cotchin,Martin,Foley,Conca,Houli,Ellis,Vlastuin,SEdwards,Jackson,Tuck,White,Grigg

Carlton cant compete with our midfield & Cant get over our defence
Morris,Chaplin,Rance,Grimes

This is the areas we will dominate them

Short term memory loss? I seem to recall them beating us a couple of weeks ago minus Edwards*

* I wouldn't expect much from someone that's played once in 5 weeks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back