Elimination Final: Richmond v Nth Melbourne, MCG, Sun, Sept 13, 3.20pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Site slowing.....slooowwwwiiiiiinnnnnnnggggggggg

A great afternoon at the G watching Tigers turn to tears again after being handed the first half by the umps. As soon as the whistle went away for them they were pretenders.

That's what, 3 or 4 failed campaigns now?

GG North.

Woooooooohooo! Eat s**t Tigers, North are moving on and Tigers and going home with their tails between their legs!!!!!

Well it shows cheats get away with crap hey, all the fast runners are the mongrels that sat and rested last week, so this week the cheats have a horseshoe in their glove. I will enjoy either Sydney or The Eagles annihilate these cheating pretenders, I think they are the worst mob in football now, I hope they are massacred next week, and I hope that the rule that playing to your full potential is inforced to make teams put up so that the following week at this level is played on an even level. At this level that tiny bit makes all the difference.
It is disgraceful ,

and you'll get yours North.
Wish I could like this post twice.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Guard of honour for Newman you spud don't let the door hit your ass on the way out, played one season too many. This team has no heart.

Epic choke from Richmond. Massively influenced by some gifted decisions/non decisions in the 4th.

Karma for Richmond with the umpires been there darling all year, today the umpires hurt them.

Wow Trent Cotchin worst performance i have ever seen by a captain in a elimination final.
He was such a poor leader, they should make Rance captain, better person better leader.

Richmond's had the better year, Richmond has the better players. Richmond will win.

It's pretty simple really.

Chaplin > Brown. 1.2
Rance > Petrie. 1.0
Grimes < Higgins. 3.0
Bachelor < Waite. 2.3
Vlastuin > Thomas. 1.1
Houli > Nahas. 0.1
8.7.55 from your forwards.

+ goals to Ziebell, Dal Santo, Goldstein, Swallow, Harveyx2
Total: 14.10.94

Tarrant > Riewoldt 2.3
Thompson > Vickery 2.0
Firrito < Griffiths 2.2
Jacobs < Martin 2.1
Wright < Deledio 3.1
11.7.73 from our forwards

+ goals to Houli, Grigg, Ellis, Newman, Edwards, Maric, Cotchin
Total = 18.12.120

Simply put, we've got so many potential goal kickers from all over the field, you'll be hard pressed to stop them all. We just need to stop 6 of your players and that's it.

We've got 7 players that have kicked from 10-20 goals. North only have 3. We're definitely more unpredictable when we score. With North, straight forward, stop Waite, Higgins, Harvey, Petrie, Brown. Thomas and Nahas kick junk goals.

Richmond Goal Kickers

Shaun Grigg - 16
Sam Lloyd - 13
Trent Cotchin - 12
Ben Griffiths - 12
Shane Edwards - 12
Ivan Maric - 11
Chris Newman - 10

North Melbourne Goal Kickers
Jack Ziebell - 14
Ben Cunnington - 12
Todd Goldstein - 10

God it's nice to bump this sanctimonious s**t

Guard of honour for Newman you spud don't let the door hit your ass on the way out, played one season too many. This team has no heart.

Wow, pretty sure you're not really a Tiges supporter but that's harsh. Newman played his heart out today, 12 disposals and 2 big goals. Deserved a finals win, deserved to be sent off on the right note. Sad way to see it end like this for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back