Elimination Final: W.Bulldogs v Adelaide, MCG, Sat, Sept 12th, 7.20m (AEST), 6.50pm (SA)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Calling it how it is mate.. Riddled with errors, low scoring, not overly close and an overall lack of feel. Understandably enjoyable for the tiger faithful given they won as the underdogs but a pretty average spectacle overall.

Quality content you've provided there btw.

Great match, final quarter was sensational. A lot to like about the Bulldogs, young, energetic team who play fast, attractive footy. Good luck for next season.

Congratulations, Adelaide. Terrific performance tonight. Betts was brilliant, and Dangerfield and Tex stood up like champs when it mattered. Courageous performance by a club that has gone through so much this season. Good luck next week.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah sorry mate

You're blokes have come along way this year ...see this as stepping stone to bigger things not as a bad thing

The fire will burn at the kennel all summer And spur them onto bigger things

Nope 60,000 turned up tonight .....the dogs need to learn and they will win how to win away from Etihad

Hey I was cheering for dogs but they can't blame the venue

They earned a home final. It should have been at their home.

Nope 60,000 turned up tonight .....the dogs need to learn and they will win how to win away from Etihad

They earned a home final. It should have been at their home.

Bad luck King Bont you've ended up winning as many finals as we have this year. Pity Bont couldn't nail those 3 sitters, the last one probably would have sealed it.

You finished below Melbourne. You're a ******* rabble

...the dogs need to learn and they will win how to win away from Etihad

Not sure a narrow loss proves we can't win at the mcg.

Crows just too good when it counted. Hell of a season dogs though.

Darce ran down to do the tisso with Richo cos he had to wipe his flogbag teary eyes hahaha. Brilliant!

Get in you crow boys!!!

#weflyasone maggots!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back