Elimination Final: W.Bulldogs v Adelaide, MCG, Sat, Sept 12th, 7.20m (AEST), 6.50pm (SA)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
On the way back from the game. Game of the year for mine. Both sides did all they could to win, unfortunate one had to lose.

Dogs will hurt from this but I think it'll make them better in the long run.

I agree but it's pretty hard to consider that to be a "home" final when we have only played there two times this year!! Adelaide have played there more then we have
Yes agree but can't be used an excuse

West cost had to play a home final in Melbourne ....we had to play a grand final at Waverley

Yeah it's not ideal but can't be used an excuse

Geez whilst I am happy the crows won some of you are being a bit harsh on the doggies and bont.

Good game and good luck in the future dogs, it's looking bright that's for sure.
Solid first post after 3 and a bit years.

On the way back from the game. Game of the year for mine. Both sides did all they could to win, unfortunate one had to lose.

Dogs will hurt from this but I think it'll make them better in the long run.

Game of year ...yeah nah .....

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yes agree but can't be used an excuse

West cost had to play a home final in Melbourne ....we had to play a grand final at Waverley

Yeah it's not ideal but can't be used an excuse
We've had to play a home final against Melbourne at the MCG and won it. Anytime anywhere needs to be the mantra.

I agree but it's pretty hard to consider that to be a "home" final when we have only played there two times this year!! Adelaide have played there more then we have

That game tonight just showed how much skills the Dogs lack when playing outdoors. To be a good team you must be able to adapt to all conditions not just rely on playing games in the sterile sole less atmosphere of Docklands. Just can't wait to get away from that ground and play games in Ballarat.

Well considering we beat them by 60 points at Etihad earlier this year then you could case a fair argument in our favour I would of thought?

Means nothing ....just enjoy your good year and be positive about the changes you've made

To be Really honest you didn't play that well tonight .....you were beaten by a better a side in the night

Means nothing ....just enjoy your good year and be positive about the changes you've made

To be Really honest you didn't play that well tonight .....you were beaten by a better a side in the night
Are you serious, we were better we just didnt take our chances

Probably a bit of good karma got the Crows over the line considering what they've been through this year. Great effort.

Big Tex has nerves of ******* steel. Wow, the bloke just didn't miss. On the other end our youngsters were a bit overwhelmed by the pressure and missed too many easy shots.

This loss will fuel the boys though, and with Libba and Tom Boyd in the team next year, watch out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back