Elimination Final: W.Bulldogs v Adelaide, MCG, Sat, Sept 12th, 7.20m (AEST), 6.50pm (SA)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Disappointing end to a great year.

We blew it by missing kickable shots. Adelaide deserved the win and will hopefully win next week. We need to learn from it and come back better next season.

And fellow Dogs fans - the nature of Bigfooty is that any side that loses is rubbish and people will stick the boots in. Stuff them - we know we are going places

I just take it as a sign we are going places and some fans are pretty jealous of that. I'm sick of being everyones 2nd favourite team because that means we ain't winning premierships.

i am weary of telling you to suck it up, given the game's just been played and emotions are raw. so i wont.

why cant neutrals enjoy the dogs as a team?

i am weary of telling you to suck it up, given the game's just been played and emotions are raw. so i wont.

why cant neutrals enjoy the dogs as a team?

suck what up? I think you misinterpreted what I was saying. I'm actually pretty clear headed right now since I prepped myself for this result all week.

Not using it as an excuse mate. Just feel like we need all the luck we can get considering how young our team is. And being the only team in the Comp who hasn't been granted a "home" final is unfair

Agree to disagree ...may home finals are played at the MCG for Melbourne teams

You were playing a team that's travelled interstate ...you should have beaten them

If I could choose a dream surfing session it'd be with Beveridge & Phil Walsh over at Yorkes, 4-5', 28 degrees, offshores on a weekday with no one else out.
Chew the fat, discuss the world and a bit of footy.

i didnt tell you to suck it up.

You typed this "i am weary of telling you to suck it up, given the game's just been played and emotions are raw. so i wont."

That's not the same as not telling me to suck it up.

i am weary of calling you a troll, given the game's just been played and emotions are raw. so i wont.

Anyway, lets drop it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back