Elliott hamstring (unconfirmed, probably BS) - all "sky is falling" and "sack Davoren" rants here

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

not another injury. i come back to BF and the first thing I see is Davoren has struck...at some stage someone will realise that he is a plant by our enemies. You could say that i'm just a conspiracy sociopathic terrorist but I think we need to extract davoren and send him to guantanamo bay before he completely undermines and destablises the whole club...either that or put him on a rack and stretch him until he confesses

That's fine if you want to make that comparison.

Unfortunately, we didn't make the 8 this year and most people blamed it on injuries. They won the flag.

So does that mean our coaches aren't up to it and Buckley has to go?

Because, for mine, one of Buckley and Davoren need to go. Ideally, both.

How do you draw that whacky conclusion?

How do you draw that whacky conclusion?
After what was a very provocative OP, Snell1234 quickly disappeared once it became apparent the story was a load of bullsh*t. Never provided a link as to where the story had come from, despite being asked to. Never offered an apology once it became obvious it wasn't true. If that poster is not seen in these parts ever again it will be a good thing.

So the rumour hasn't been confirmed and Elliott hasn't suffered a hamstring injury after all, is that correct?
Almost certainly it is not true. Elliott participated in what was (I think) our players last training session for the year, and must have got through it ok.

Just for a change of pace - with something a tad more substantial than this rumor rubbish - suggest you read J.Burnett's "Counting Coup" piece on the Collingwood Blog.

Cheers!
I read it last night before bed, it basically reaffirmed what I already thought, great read though and it would be great if our coaching staff can see it the same way.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Wonder who the OP's main account is and who they support.

Flog.

I suspect that Buckley and Davoren must be responsible for Michael Clarke's hamstring/ back too!

It's Daveron's fault Kevin Durant sprained his ankle against GSW. He just came back from ankle surgery FFS!

Early dinner?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Late lunch. Christmas shopping from hell. I managed to get recompense from Mrs Reykjavik in the form of flake and chips and uninterrupted cricket watching time. Think I'm just ahead now, though the scars of Chadstone run deep.

Late lunch. Christmas shopping from hell. I managed to get recompense from Mrs Reykjavik in the form of flake and chips and uninterrupted cricket watching time. Think I'm just ahead now, though the scars of Chadstone run deep.
You need to join a men's group or something. Flake & chips, some cricket time is a poor deal for entering the carpark at Chadstone, let alone actually shopping..

You need to join a men's group or something. Flake & chips, some cricket time is a poor deal for entering the carpark at Chadstone, let alone actually shopping..

It's too late for drumming circles in the bush and mens groups for me. My testicles were forfeit long ago, I just take solace in the small victories these days.

Like getting out of David Jones at Chaddy alive and in one piece.

Schoolboy error. The only time to do Xmas shopping is at 11pm on a weekday during late trading in the week before xmas day.

Or you could go one better and just let the wife do all the shopping. I had a grand total of two presents to buy myself this year. One has been bought from my local Autobarn (hardly a busy Xmas shopping destination), the other will be bought at 11pm on Monday night when the shops are dead :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back