Will Sheed be the next Pendlebury

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

domsheed

Rookie
Jul 22, 2014
AFL Club
West Coast
People sometimes underrate the vale of footy smarts and decision making as attributes. Sheed excels in both those areas as well as having very good to elite disposal. He's not going to be your Dangerfield explosive type midfielder bit think he could be an A grade mid who consistently performs week in week out like a Sam Mitchell, Scott Pendlebury Simon Black. Hard to tell at this stage but I think he could become a similar player to Pendlebury and certainly shares some similar traits.
Mate....I dont think u have seen sheed play much. He plays nothing like pendlebury! Also, the one thing that young dom needs to work on is his decision making in contested situations. Come on "WereFlyingHigh4" don't post on stuff that u clearly have no idea about. Ps, watch more footy if u want to have a valued opinion. Cheers.

Daveismad

Club Legend
Apr 27, 2014
AFL Club
West Coast
Mate....I dont think u have seen sheed play much. He plays nothing like pendlebury! Also, the one thing that young dom needs to work on is his decision making in contested situations. Come on "WereFlyingHigh4" don't post on stuff that u clearly have no idea about. Ps, watch more footy if u want to have a valued opinion. Cheers.
Footy smarts will come from playing under afl pressure when heat is on your tail and you need to have good vision

Give the kid time

Turboman1994

Club Legend
WCE Wings Guernsey
Jul 24, 2013
AFL Club
West Coast
Unabashed fan of sheed will be a vital part of our midfield by the time he is 22. Come on a bit slower than I thought he would but still convinced he will be atleast a Joel corey level player.

Daveismad

Club Legend
Apr 27, 2014
AFL Club
West Coast
Players develop at different speeds

Jack darling burst onto the scene ...but he hasn't gotten better since 2012 ....in some ways worse

Give the kid time

Back