Solved Embed Soundcloud clips

Remove this Banner Ad

Rather than via the info button on the right, can you get it displayed as per the clip from my post? Or with the Info showing like this:

Screenshot 2013-10-23 16.31.20.png

Rather than via the info button on the right, can you get it displayed as per the clip from my post? Or with the Info showing like this:

View attachment 33816

That is how Soundcloud's embed code works. Not sure if there is any way to change it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What about a bbcode where you can embed audio from any site, like we have with videos, where it looks for that string of numbers that identifies the audio clip.

Example: if i wanted to embed this interview on the nfl board: http://media.957thegame.com/a/83143...r-is-on-his-way-to-being-an-elite-thrower.htm

There's always a SHARE button, where you can embed. Either copy+pasting the embed code itself, and it automatically locates the string required. Or people manually posting the string themselves, and putting the bbcode tags around it like {media=audio} {/media} A generic single bbcode for all audio from any site

??

What about a bbcode where you can embed audio from any site, like we have with videos, where it looks for that string of numbers that identifies the audio clip.

Example: if i wanted to embed this interview on the nfl board: http://media.957thegame.com/a/83143...r-is-on-his-way-to-being-an-elite-thrower.htm

There's always a SHARE button, where you can embed. Either copy+pasting the embed code itself, and it automatically locates the string required. Or people manually posting the string themselves, and putting the bbcode tags around it like {media=audio} {/media} A generic single bbcode for all audio from any site

??
Those last two question marks sum up my thoughts on this post :)

Each piece of code from each site or service needs to be defined in the Media Embed system in the forum software.

This is not that hard, but we cannot just have an open system which allows anyone to embed any code they like.

That way lies disaster and malware.

Anyone know why, when I play soundcloud clips on BigFooty, the audio stops as soon as it starts? I have the same problem on Firefox and Internet Explorer. I have no problem playing the clip directly on soundcloud.

Anyone know why, when I play soundcloud clips on BigFooty, the audio stops as soon as it starts? I have the same problem on Firefox and Internet Explorer. I have no problem playing the clip directly on soundcloud.
Works OK for me.

First step is often to clear your cache and restart your browser.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back