Emergency List

Remove this Banner Ad

We have a player. Open up the off-season thread Russian I want to see some more trades! :D

Need another 2, or atleast one. Bit to much pressure for Russian running the whole off season as well as 3 teams. We've got 1 lets try get another 2 ;)

Albury please

Welcome aboard, dont hesitate to ask any questions, bidding etc can be a bit hard to figure out to start off with, we were all nOObs once ;)

Welcome aboard, dont hesitate to ask any questions, bidding etc can be a bit hard to figure out to start off with, we were all nOObs once ;)

Especially me. In fact, I still am a noob.

Thanks for the invitation but probably not for me, I'm going fantasy footy free in Season 2014 to see how it goes. Whether I enjoy the footy more without wondering how many DT points Joel Selwood has scored. It will be an interesting experiment :p

Thanks for the invitation but probably not for me, I'm going fantasy footy free in Season 2014 to see how it goes. Whether I enjoy the footy more without wondering how many DT points Joel Selwood has scored. It will be an interesting experiment :p

Your team wont have Joel Selwood :D

flaps we need you back the place is falling apart without you! :eek:

Just joking mate you do what you need to do.

I'd almost reconsider if it wasn't for exams and summer school :(
Might see how I go after they're done if there's still a team or whatnot. See how I feel at that time.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

for the new guys or those thinking of joining, have a read of last years off-season thread and go through it all, I found this a good pratical experience when I first joined

Remove this Banner Ad

Back