Emergency List

Remove this Banner Ad

Hey guys!

Great to see AFLTM is still running!

I'd like to put my name down for the emergency list if any teams come up needing a new coach. I do have premiership winning credentials after all... haha.
Welcome back. You can take Brisbane now, or wait and see if Pakenham, Rottnest or the Mozzies are also available.

Very interested. Have been part of leagues such as BFFL and AFML and also was very high in this years supercoach rankings.

Very interested. Have been part of leagues such as BFFL and AFML and also was very high in this years supercoach rankings.

This is the Big League junior, good news on your interest, Russian will sort ya out champ

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Danoz can you explain how this works?
It's a keeper comp. keep the same players each year and go through the same motions as real teams in offseason. I believe the scoring system differs from other fantasy comps as well. Is that right Russian? I've actually only been in this a few months.

It's a keeper comp. keep the same players each year and go through the same motions as real teams in offseason. I believe the scoring system differs from other fantasy comps as well. Is that right Russian? I've actually only been in this a few months.
You can put me on the emergency list, i'm always up for some TM.

It's in depth, which is what makes it awesome. As sante said, read the rules, and the first 7-8 posts in the off-season thread, then start asking questions if need be. We're happy to help because we need 18 active managers! :)

You can put me on the emergency list, i'm always up for some TM.
Oh I have one condition. You're not allowed to be good at this. You beat me at every TM fantasy game we play. WHY DID I INVITE YOU IN??!! Why?

I'm not drunk.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back