Emergency List

Remove this Banner Ad

Oct 3, 2003
Adelaide
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Centrals
This is the official emergency list - leave your msn if you have it, or other contact

System for replacements is I'll send a PM (and only a PM unless everyone on the list isn't accepting them when I may try other means) to the top 4 on the list when a spot's available, first to respond gets a spot, the rest stay on the list as long as i get a read receipt

Please read the rules (at least the red bit at the top) so you know what the game is before you put your name on the list

Current list:
there isn't one

id be interested in coaching a team if there s spot opened up before the off season starts

Yeah in so that means me, fumbler, jett are in?

Yeah in so that means me, fumbler, jett are in?

I'm not sure about Jett as that seems to be his only post ever on Bigfooty? Unless he surfaces again.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

May I suggest to the new coaches that they start reading up and get there head around the rules of the game, particularly the off-season part which can get quite complicated. I remember when I first joined it was in the middle of the off-season and things were happening all over the place and even now I still learn new things about the game.

I notice Russian has allocated the teams to the three coaches in the off-season thread.

Unless JettDylan shows up again I don't think he can really be given a team. It appears as if he has joined Bigfooty on Oct 1, has posted his interest in joining this league and then has never been seen again.

I'm happy to give him a team if he posts in this thread again but at this point I see that as unlikely.

May I suggest to the new coaches that they start reading up and get there head around the rules of the game, particularly the off-season part which can get quite complicated. I remember when I first joined it was in the middle of the off-season and things were happening all over the place and even now I still learn new things about the game.

I have been reading a bit and all i can say is Oh Lordy.

It's not that hard when you get used to it, we will help and you will get some leeway to begin with, just shoot any of us a PM for any questions. All this extra stuff that's been added has made the game so much better than the average trading game.

Hey guys, I've been ousted as a coach of one of the other leagues I'm in.

I'll just put my hand up if a spot arises. :)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back