Emergency List

Remove this Banner Ad

Any spots free? I know I'm late for enrolling?
Pakenham Packers are available I believe. I reckon you can probably have them if you post a valid team/some players from that team in the preseason week 1 thread.

Team lists can be found here: http://www.bigfooty.com/forum/threads/2014-official-lists-updated-1-january.146089/

Preseason rules and team selections can be found here: http://www.bigfooty.com/forum/threads/preseason-week-1-teams.1088838/#post-37230220

Note: Preseason team selection is vastly different to home and away team selection.

I'll take it if im allowed back in.
Go for it I reckon. Details of the free team are in an above post. Week 2 of pre-season is starting Thursday night.

All good mate I'll post once teams are available maybe just advise guys if they would like to trade cause my team looks S#$%
Unfortunately the off-season/trading period is over. There is some talent on your list but also some hefty contracts. Some heavy work in the next off-season can turn the list around.

Looks like you have a great game here
It's quite an enjoyable fantasy game if you put a bit of time into it, particularly over the off-season.

Also, if BlueMaster1 doesn't post his team in the next couple of rounds there may be a free team shortly.

I will have a go. Only thing is I'm not that good with DT. More SuperCoach.
DT is simple. Pure stats only. The more players do the better they score, regardless of the quality of their possessions.
You'll find it pretty easy to pick a team, which is all you need to do until the off-season. Just check players' DT stats on FF or a similar site and your side will almost pick itself.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hi guys, long term lurker around these parts but I'm keen to join in if there's a spare team around? Having read through the rules it seems like it's based on AFL Dream Team?

Hi guys, long term lurker around these parts but I'm keen to join in if there's a spare team around? Having read through the rules it seems like it's based on AFL Dream Team?
Yup it's based on dream team scores and I'm pretty certain there is at least one team available if you are keen.

The Pakenham Packers are definitely available.

I would guess there may be a couple of other teams available too depending on the activity of Jack Richards and peterss

I am interested.
When Russian next logs in I am sure he will let you and Bluesy know which teams are available. Pakenham are definitely one, I reckon Rottnest and Rivergum may be the others.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back