News & Events Emily Sears and Laura Lux

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
rachael-neiberding-759653.jpg

Rachael-Neiberding-1.jpg
Meh. Don't much like the plastic face.

So if you haven't noticed this pair of Gen Y attention wh**es have decided, that despite the fact they generally post themselves in states of undress and only have so many followers due to their over sexualised online personas, they now wish to enact a sort of modern feminism and shame those same men they themselves attract by contacting family etc of men who they feel have aggrieved then.

http://m.smh.com.au/digital-life/co...s-inappropriate-messages-20160131-gmi0qb.html

Thoughts ????
Lol those endless attention seeking low v neck top selfies that that thy post on line:eek:

Then don't want the attention:eek:

It starts to get really creepy when they offer to buy things for these people they only know on Twitter. o_O
It's classic internet stalker behaviour.
Chick that is out of a blokes league mentions how they really want to go see a band or an event and next minute the bloke is offering to pay for someone they have never met in real life to go somewhere. They think that they are being a 'nice guy' but really they are just hoping for the girl to feel like she should probably root him in exchange for what he has bought her.

I would love to see the girls of big footy (if indeed there is any) publish any creepy messages they receive on here. Can only imagine some of the unwashed hitting them up like
"hey you a Tigers fan to! heading to game this weekend? wanna catch up for a Peroni (yeah I have money) at beer deluxe before hand?
p.s you totes pwned that poster on the tigers board who said Cotchin played like a girl. so many sexist and racist people here. i vote greens
xoxo"

I would love to see the girls of big footy (if indeed there is any) publish any creepy messages they receive on here. Can only imagine some of the unwashed hitting them up like
"hey you a Tigers fan to! heading to game this weekend? wanna catch up for a Peroni (yeah I have money) at beer deluxe before hand?
p.s you totes pwned that poster on the tigers board who said Cotchin played like a girl. so many sexist and racist people here. i vote greens
xoxo"
You notice that sort of stuff a bit in general posting. Especially the amount of likes they receive. PMs would be interesting.

xoxo"

Morganashlee, rough estimate on the amount of guys on here to send you PMs?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That's like changing your twitter handle to say you're a "nice guy," if it's true you don't need to advertise it. It's much like how countries put 'democratic' or 'peoples' in their name to mislead. :$

I'm not even a real doctor.

xoxo"

How did you get my PM info?

xoxo"

richmond fans dont send creepy messages

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back